Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guy's
85834806.jpg

Local time
5:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Truth be known when I was in the service I wore a 6 and a half EEEEE boot. Between the lace up front and the wide sole it didn't leave much toe to polish. Regular boots and shoe i wear 8 to 9 to get it all in.

I wore the exact same size in Danner Marine boots! 6.5 EEEE were special order and cost me extra, so I ensured to take extra good care of them. I wear 7-8 XW-XXW in civ shoes. Had to go through boot camp wearing 8 wide. Never been so foot sore in my entire life. Probably would have been better off not wearing boots at all.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friends, another Marine went home this evening. It was tough seeing the cancer killing him. 84 yrs old , served in Korea and was a tuff guy. I just got home from seeing him . He didn't respond to other family members but held my hand as tight as his feeble body could as I prayed an said my last words with him.
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Boys enjoy your family while you can cause we sure dont know when were leaving this *s-wordy world and it's never a good time to have them go.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friends, another Marine went home this evening. It was tough seeing the cancer killing him. 84 yrs old , served in Korea and was a tuff guy. I just got home from seeing him . He didn't respond to other family members but held my hand as tight as his feeble body could as I prayed an said my last words with him.
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Boys enjoy your family while you can cause we sure dont know when were leaving this *s-wordy world and it's never a good time to have them go.
I'm sorry, brother. Give me a call tomorrow if you wanna chat.
Semper Fi pops

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Sorry for your loss and cancer sucks but you gotta know he's in a better place.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

I am sorry for your loss brother. No more screwing up now as dad will always be there watching and will know everything you do. He’s proud of everything you have done and wants to keep being proud.

His pain has passed to you but is now an emotional pain instead of a physical one. You can share yours with us, we can help carry the load.

Semper Fi Pops.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Sincerest condolences.

Semper Fidelis, Marine. We’ll see you on the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.