Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It ends up coming back around to politics sooner or later. And.......one of the "rules" we have here has always been to try to avoid both politic, and religion. I was the one to put that rule in place because I'd rather see us united by the subject we came here for, rather than separated by subjects we can never all agree on.

So......I've been skating on thin ice by broaching this subject. Hell......I may have to ban myself. :D

If you band your self that won't stop the saws from coming in lol

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Folks here on base within the three C-17 hangars I work, been dropping like flies with that damn flu bug. Just hope I don’t get that chit. I wash my hands religiously at work and use alcohol-based wipes all day long. The wipes will dry and crack and split your knuckles all day long, but that’s what they make O’Keefes Working Hands cream and Corn Huskers lotion for. Hundreds of folks touching the same door handles, hand rails, etc out here...all it takes is to touch that crap, wipe near your mouth, nose...and guess what...you gettin’ it whether you like it or not! That damn flu is widespread across the entire country. And I get a flu shot every year and ain’t had the bug in several yrs.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds fine Steve...how those temps up there? 48 here now, gonna hit about 30 throughout the night.

In the teens maybe zero by morning. Anything is better than that twenty some below bs.
Yep...that’s how I’m doing the bacon-wrapped asparagus. And the spuds in the 8-slice B&D convection toaster oven. I don’t mind a little extra heat in the house, I’m paying for it. Lol

That's right!

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
6:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Folks here on base within the three C-17 hangars I work, been dropping like flies with that damn flu bug. Just hope I don’t get that chit. I wash my hands religiously at work and use alcohol-based wipes all day long. The wipes will dry and crack and split your knuckles all day long, but that’s what they make O’Keefes Working Hands cream and Corn Huskers lotion for. Hundreds of folks touching the same door handles, hand rails, etc out here...all it takes is to touch that crap, wipe near your mouth, nose...and guess what...you gettin’ it whether you like it or not! That damn flu is widespread across the entire country. And I get a flu shot every year and ain’t had the bug in several yrs.
I do the same with the hand washing... guys at work have the puke/chit bug the last couple weeks. Don't wanna take that crap home.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll give ya the recipe and seasonings inside the wrap here shortly...it’s some good stuff my man!

Thank you my friend. I can eat the hell out of stuff like that. Just no breads, sugars.....pie. No *f-wordin pie. Dammit.

OK.......OK.......I'm good. That was close.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It ends up coming back around to politics sooner or later. And.......one of the "rules" we have here has always been to try to avoid both politic, and religion. I was the one to put that rule in place because I'd rather see us united by the subject we came here for, rather than separated by subjects we can never all agree on.

So......I've been skating on thin ice by broaching this subject. Hell......I may have to ban myself. :D

Where can I cast my vote?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.