beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
7:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening DJ. I'm doing great, how are you doing?
Loaded up and ready to go. Probably won't sleep much tonight[emoji4] .

Kinda weird packing the truck without dog stuff. Hunting trips are the only thing I ever pack for. Lol

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
4:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Loaded up and ready to go. Probably won't sleep much tonight[emoji4] .

Kinda weird packing the truck without dog stuff. Hunting trips are the only thing I ever pack for. Lol
Your going to have a great time for sure. Did you load up any of the big saws?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening guys. Glad thw work week is behind me but with 20 some people coming to our house Sunday for Elliott's Birthday party I don't forsee any rest...

Get the one piece setup. No tank bolts or gaskets to mess with
I love our 1-piece but Tamara noticed today that there is a crack in it. We had the wall behind it repainted in thw summer and Tamara is sure he put the stress crack in it. Not leaking but I'll end up changing it. HAPPY WIFE...

Not too bad. Have a touch of gout in my big toe. Hoping it doesn't get worse.

Maybe pie and ice cream will help. Lol

Do you have any Alieve / Naproxen at home? My Dr told me to take 2 200mg over the counter at the first sign of pain if I didn't have any prescription ones on hand.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening guys. Glad thw work week is behind me but with 20 some people coming to our house Sunday for Elliott's Birthday party I don't forsee any rest...

I love our 1-piece but Tamara noticed today that there is a crack in it. We had the wall behind it repainted in thw summer and Tamara is sure he put the stress crack in it. Not leaking but I'll end up changing it. HAPPY WIFE...

Do you have any Alieve / Naproxen at home? My Dr told me to take 2 200mg over the counter at the first sign of pain if I didn't have any prescription ones on hand.
I bet he has some Midal

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
7:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thanks Gary I'll go look. Woke up with it this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.