Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think we're up to four or five sack kicks for Dallas. That poor bastard is gonna think I don't like him. Lol

Throw one in there for me too please. Maybe @dustinwilt68 will share some of your pain by giving him a couple? I'd say that or he can share Dall's pain and receive a couple...

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
12:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Throw one in there for me too please. Maybe @dustinwilt68 will share some of your pain by giving him a couple? I'd say that or he can share Dall's pain and receive a couple...
Done.

No Aleve in the cupboard. Found some Tylenol dumped a couple of them on top of the Advil...the ol one two punch.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think we're up to four or five sack kicks for Dallas. That poor bastard is gonna think I don't like him. Lol

My as well give him one from me then, should be numb, so what's one more.

If you do nothing else tomorrow you have to het video of Dall and Mustang Mike meeting for the first time.

I got a dollar bill that he says "hello "Mustard Mike", how's you"? Lol

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellers. New 3/4" hydraulic line delivered this evening out of my cousins shop. Should be able to put the humpty dumpty splitter back together again in the morning. Got some chores done before winter comes, few more to do, looks like the weather may hold during the day for the rest of the weekend. Take a plus where I can get it at this point.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Wayne are you anywhere near Lakeside Speedway. Just read that the World of Outlaw Sprint Cars are having a $10,000 to win show there tonight.
Yup about 45mins from there. Its just north west of Kansas City. The about and hour or so east of Kansas City you have a Lucas oil race way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.