Reaction score

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys who's still up? Came in to work a 12 today to cover for a guy going through a rough time. Has thyroid cancer and his first radiation treatment is today. Ends up we have a breakdown on one of the two lines. I text the guy coming in at three and give him the option to just come in at 7 and I'll cover the double. He was happy to and I did explain that we were broke down and he still said I could have it! Easy money tonight!

RandyMac

Stiff Member
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Gonna get noisy here. http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/eka/
It calmed down some today, we had a picnic by the ocean. Actual we sat in the old wagon and watched squalls from the bluffs.
The surf was pretty good, 18' to 2o', the 35 footers come in tomorrow, I'll see if I can catch 'em at high tide.
I can watch that stuff for hours.
Storm on Sea.jpg

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
10:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gonna get noisy here. http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/eka/
It calmed down some today, we had a picnic by the ocean. Actual we sat in the old wagon and watched squalls from the bluffs.
The surf was pretty good, 18' to 2o', the 35 footers come in tomorrow, I'll see if I can catch 'em at high tide.
I can watch that stuff for hours.
View attachment 50962

We had the Thumpers @ 0400 this morning and Hail this afternoon in Sonoma County.

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
@Sty57 Brian, Im sorry Man I forgot to take the pics of my 288 muffler this week.

I was standing in the kitchen tonight feeling like I had forgot something. And then I remembered. Regardless, I bent back the plate inside and turned the deflector forward. The size of the opening is big enough but the deflector leaves some on the table. Ill prolly add a second one on the other side.View attachment 50932View attachment 50933
Thank you kind Sir.
The rear deflector on mine is all jacked up. So I want to make a new one. I just needed to see what it really looked like.

I really need to get a few projects off my bench so I can mess with my 288.

Status
Not open for further replies.