Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
3:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning diks of ope. Two rounds of therapy today. Had to meet with a qrc yesterday since I’ve been doing the Dallas for over 90 days now. Just another waste of insurance money imho. I can opt out or request a new one but to me that will just raise red flags so I’ll play the game. It’s my work who is the reason I’m not back even doing light duty. Like looney said rains after today but Saturday looks dry enough to head to the swap meet again this year. I feel bad for the people who rent us a golf cart when it’s muddy. For 100 dollars I couldn’t wash it myself after a day in the mud.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning diks of ope. Two rounds of therapy today. Had to meet with a qrc yesterday since I’ve been doing the Dallas for over 90 days now. Just another waste of insurance money imho. I can opt out or request a new one but to me that will just raise red flags so I’ll play the game. It’s my work who is the reason I’m not back even doing light duty. Like looney said rains after today but Saturday looks dry enough to head to the swap meet again this year. I feel bad for the people who rent us a golf cart when it’s muddy. For 100 dollars I couldn’t wash it myself after a day in the mud.
lol you can try washing it

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We visited last years Pioneer mud pit, not enuf interest to do it 2 years in a row.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. Lots of sunshine here to start with.
Need to get my tank filled as there's claims of liquid drizzles starting tomorrow and lasting though and past the weekend.

Oh yea, real good coffee this morning.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We visited last years Pioneer mud pit, not enuf interest to do it 2 years in a row.
The people watching alone is worth the free admission. Some years there is good stuff other years it’s not so good. I remember the year we walked it. Missed lots of stuff as it’s such a large spread out area. Plus I didn’t want to deal with hauling to pay some flunky to haul something to my truck.