Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm trying slacker. Waiting on big red to show up in the big red truck

Good evening guys.

This is just an update on that ex's son (20yr old) stealing off his mother 🤦‍♂️

It’s fugging hard when you know your stating the obvious to them and driving a wedge between the two of them, even though you know, it’s for the best outcome . 🤔

I called her tonight, she’s in the middle of him picking g his stuff up and moving out from the family home, ( I guess his parasite days were up … ) his surrogate father /friend of the family was with there with him & her . She also had another friend there that was cooking dinner.

The other day I explained many things to her, ie the scenarios.
As with all breakups , there are winners and losers . And occasionally it’s mutual !

You have to remember he’s is an adult and your his mother., you have two different relationships going on with him.

Anyway today I said .. if you wanna call and talk at anytime… I’m here!
Fug I feel a few long chats coming 🤦‍♂️🤪😉.

I know it’s the time they start to try and build the new friendship between them.

I say this because… I have a son [ 21] & I teens hate there parents, because they going through adolescence. That’s when you know it’s time to start and build a new friendship.
But sadly some parents don’t know when it’s time to start and they carry on the parent thing for too long and then we end up where we are now🤨🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Btw ymmv as a male or female parent and also if your offspring are male/female etc or anything else .. there are too many variables to nail down anything that’s consistent.
😉👍
So you need to find another *f-wordbuddy is what this says to me
You’ll be ok and she has way too much baggage and she won’t let stuff go

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not to bad. Definitely feel things are improving. How’s you?
I’m ok coffee time
Glad yours is getting better my sister had a meniscus tear and the surgery on her knee but still ended up having knee replacement
But she’s 5 feet tall and 300 pounds so it had to work harder to carry her

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
10:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m ok coffee time
Glad yours is getting better my sister had a meniscus tear and the surgery on her knee but still ended up having knee replacement
But she’s 5 feet tall and 300 pounds so it had to work harder to carry her
Hopefully they get things figured out for you. I’m hoping the doctor is correct and this helps prevent a knee replacement. Only time will tell. The new rehab program feels like it’s making a big difference. Only two sessions in but they are happy with were I was better I started. They are not just concentrating on my knee. Instead they are working on complete body conditioning.