Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men and use to be men. My normal therapy is done for the day. Have my work conditioning therapy this afternoon. Normal therapy thinks work comp is going to have my stop with them since I’m moving on. Waiting for them to call me back. Wind is whipping pretty good here and some rain at times. Temps dropped since I got up this morning.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I never put much thought into it until today, Tim. A metal detector would probably work but I don’t think it would differentiate between types of metal.
Mine actually does. When I was looking for property markers before I fenced, there is so much metal in the ground, I had to mask all but ferrous metal. Pull tabs, gum rappers, copper. All kinds of stuff. Found the rebar with the yellow caps 6" below grade.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I never put much thought into it until today, Tim. A metal detector would probably work but I don’t think it would differentiate between types of metal.
I’d probably wave around a pin pointer. It would give you a general location so you could avoid any metal explosive or otherwise.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag