AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Folks! Knocking down some olives today. High-stumping for grafting. This guy wants to change to a more productive variety. The fella that was grafting told me to be careful cutting these 100+ year old trees, as during the German occupation the Nazis hid grenades inside hollow olive trees. Lol. That adds a whole other layer of difficulty to the job….
02CAD356-2502-4440-A981-5ABF0290C07C.jpeg

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all. Stuck a file shank in my palm last night. Don't ask how, now I get to pretend it doesn't bother me for a couple weeks. I would say stay safe, but pretty hollow coming from the idiot that hurt himself. Carry on.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Folks! Knocking down some olives today. High-stumping for grafting. This guy wants to change to a more productive variety. The fella that was grafting told me to be careful cutting these 100+ year old trees, as during the German occupation the Nazis hid grenades inside hollow olive trees. Lol. That adds a whole other layer of difficulty to the job….
View attachment 416321
Interesting Dan. So what's the preventive measure? Sweeping tree with a metal detector?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning boys 😉👍

Thanks for your replies, I’ve decided I will not step into someone’s family problems. Even thou it irritates the hell out of me.
just think when she needs comforted you can still knock that ass off
if you did get into the middle of it the only thing youd be knocking is your hand
Good morning all. Stuck a file shank in my palm last night. Don't ask how, now I get to pretend it doesn't bother me for a couple weeks. I would say stay safe, but pretty hollow coming from the idiot that hurt himself. Carry on.
your a *pretty boy song came into my head when i read this

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Golf balls make awesome file handles.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks, shankers, et. all. Drizzles already this morning, with the main event picking up in a couple of hours.
The apple trees are leafing out, some of the annual flowers are doing their thing, time for more ☕

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag