Not So Pro 3

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
7:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
*f-wording beyond insane today. Was supposed to be a day off and it's been anything but. Can't wait to get back to work so I can relax.

Only things I wanted to accomplish was pick up a set of wheels and drop them off with the tires I bought and have the truck inspected, and study for a test I have tomorrow.

Then younger sister got in a car wreck. She's fine, upset, but physically fine. Car is not. No airbag deployment, but not drivable. Took a GMC Topkick to the front right fender.

Eventually got the truck dropped off, but I won't have it back till tomorrow afternoon. So we're down two vehicles and I've only got the grandpa Buick as a spare.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
*f-wording beyond insane today. Was supposed to be a day off and it's been anything but. Can't wait to get back to work so I can relax.

Only things I wanted to accomplish was pick up a set of wheels and drop them off with the tires I bought and have the truck inspected, and study for a test I have tomorrow.

Then younger sister got in a car wreck. She's fine, upset, but physically fine. Car is not. No airbag deployment, but not drivable. Took a GMC Topkick to the front right fender.

Eventually got the truck dropped off, but I won't have it back till tomorrow afternoon. So we're down two vehicles and I've only got the grandpa Buick as a spare.
Omg omg omg
You wanna borrow one of mine ? I have 2 spares

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Cars can be replaced. Family can't. As long as she is ok it will work itself out

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, overcast and rain prevented viewing of the solar eclipse, didn't even notice it getting any darker. The one in 2017 was pretty cool though. Stay safe and have a good day.