Not So Pro 3

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
9:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know that it is not 100% healthy and it may well be that information comes out later that says it is dangerous to life.
For me it became a hobby, it was also the main reason why I managed to get rid of cigarettes, the hobby of building something, making something. 90% of what I have of tanks is rta, ie, I have to make a coil and wick myself.

In a way, we should be happy that we don't know everything, wonder what our lives would be like if we knew what was really harmful to our health and what we should do health-wise, just food-wise.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know that it is not 100% healthy and it may well be that information comes out later that says it is dangerous to life.
For me it became a hobby, it was also the main reason why I managed to get rid of cigarettes, the hobby of building something, making something. 90% of what I have of tanks is rta, ie, I have to make a coil and wick myself.

In a way, we should be happy that we don't know everything, wonder what our lives would be like if we knew what was really harmful to our health and what we should do health-wise, just food-wise.
Some people like meth it helps them lose weight
And teeth apparently
But i wouldn't want to try it.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
9:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today, when I was in Holum to buy Husqvarna power fuel, I got the hang of the 540 xp mk III, damn it, I really liked the balance on it.
Husqvarna has some issues to fix so for me it will have to wait, but I liked the whole thing.
To get old and still be able to clear brushes I can see myself buying it.
I am perhaps most skeptical of the 325 43 ga chain, but it was slim.