User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fixt. When are you just going to call it like it is? Slacker
not yet dammit
lol your the one who is hypocrite lol tubby
What's your offer?
i get my share dammit
Would of offered $20, but with inflation factored in.

View attachment 414806
*a-hole lol
Sir, this is a Wendys.
ill take a number double with sweet tea and cheesey baked potato
All I needed was $5 then?
times 100
Ask to speak to the manager Karen.
you best cut me in for part of it tightwad
cant call you tight ass because everyone knows thats not true lol
I thought you were the manager and your name was Randy, now you say it's Karen?
its wandy
karen is my ex
Dallas likes the chubbys also. I sent him pic's of dollar store heifer that chased me. I wanted to puke. Dallas wanted her digits.
nothing wrong with hand holds

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seriously now.

If I wrote a negative review, about my experience with, one of the builder/porter guys on site, that everyone just loves to bow down to and give him give virtual BJ's and contest praise.

If I did that, what would the outcome be? It would back fire and I would get sent to band camp, for my honesty.

Or would you call me Karen, before I got band?
so just tell me what your problem is

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seriously now.

If I wrote a negative review, about my experience with, one of the builder/porter guys on site, that everyone just loves to bow down to and give him give virtual BJ's and contest praise.

If I did that, what would the outcome be? It would back fire and I would get sent to band camp, for my honesty.

Or would you call me Karen, before I got band?

*constant

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
6:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
this thread or other threads ?
we will hunt you down lol
I’m generally curious about this as well. Everyone has a different experience, so IMO there shouldn’t be any corrective action taken if you leave a negative review. After all, that’s what the builders section is for, experiences overall, not just positive.

Edit: I meant to tag @maulhead in this originally along with Dall’s quote.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, 30 and starting to snow lightly

Drinking gogo juice and waiting on the builder's crew to stop by and knock out my 1 year punch list of warranty issues

It's a very short list and mostly all smaller cosmetic issues

We took possesion of the house a year ago today but honestly it feels like we have been here much longer

We went to our old house that we sold to our son in 2020 for Easter brunch and as we were driving away the boss asked me if I still got sad that we sold it but honestly my son has done so much to make it HIS house that I have stopped being nostalgic about it, despite the fact that I lived in that house for 18 years and it was the longest I ever lived in one house in my entire 68 years

Carry on

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, 30 and starting to snow lightly

Drinking gogo juice and waiting on the builder's crew to stop by and knock out my 1 year punch list of warranty issues

It's a very short list and mostly all smaller cosmetic issues

We took possesion of the house a year ago today but honestly it feels like we have been here much longer

We went to our old house that we sold to our son in 2020 for Easter brunch and as we were driving away the boss asked me if I still got sad that we sold it but honestly my son has done so much to make it HIS house that I have stopped being nostalgic about it, despite the fact that I lived in that house for 18 years and it was the longest I ever lived in one house in my entire 68 years

Carry on
did you tell her that if you could have had sex in every room things might been different ? lol