Not So Pro 3

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A guy I worked with just had some back injections and he said they took like 30 X-rays to make sure the needle was right where they wanted it. He said it was instant relief. Not something I could even imagine but if it’s helps you it will be something worth trying.
The boss gets injections in her shoulders under X Rays and is not a big fan but as you said, the almost instant relief makes it worth it to her

Her orthopedic doctor would just jam a needle into her knees before they were replaced; said a monkey could do that, but always referred her to the radiologist for the shoulder injections

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The boss gets injections in her shoulders under X Rays and is not a big fan but as you said, the almost instant relief makes it worth it to her

Her orthopedic doctor would just jam a needle into her knees before they were replaced; said a monkey could do that, but always referred her to the radiologist for the shoulder injections
the ones they did between my shoulders before surgery they did with ultrasound
they lasted about a week then that area hurt like a broken rib

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A guy I worked with just had some back injections and he said they took like 30 X-rays to make sure the needle was right where they wanted it. He said it was instant relief. Not something I could even imagine but if it’s helps you it will be something worth trying.
On the flipside a guy i work with has back pain but was still working. He decided to try injections and hasn’t work a day since. He said it was the worst decision he made. My sister had them too, and they never worked.

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the flipside a guy i work with has back pain but was still working. I decided to try injections and hasn’t work a day since. He said it was the worst decision he made. My sister had them too, and they never worked.
ive had back pains since early 20s from listing and building floors at manufactured home place
in 98 when i raced 4 wheelers i mis judged a jump and landed on the face of the next one and could barely walk for 5 days
in 2015 i fell about 6 feet and landed on my lower back and ass area
broke a swanson speed square that was in my back pocket couldnt move good for the following 2 days
ive had constant back pain that doesnt go away since the end of october
toes on both feet tingle all the time like they have been cold and started warming up
thats been going on for over 2 months now
what is your fetish with naked guys with tattoos ? lol
i dont have tattoos

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was measuring the backsplash to order new tile and the tape slipped, just happened to slide down behind the plug from the coffee maker and arch on the two prongs. Melted the metal tape and scorched the outlet but didn’t trip the gfci or breaker.
You’re outlet is upside down there Sport..