Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Singapore is often referred to as a flag of convenience, I wouldn’t read anything in to that. Owners could be anything from Russian Oligarch to Donald J Trump, oh wait…

I have a pretty good supply on hand right now, stocked up pretty good in Fargo last summer.
probably more like a chinese or trudeau communist shipping company

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
12:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never heard that, but it makes sense. I just put wipers on the grandpa Buick yesterday. The last two inches or so of the passenger side wiper doesn't make full contact with the glass on the far right edge of the windshield. The old one didn't either, I guess the glass is too curved for it? It doesn't really inhibit my vision but it is mildly annoying.

But anyways, I really just find it hilarious the stuff people will cheap out on.
Yes this exactly. Try a shorter wiper on that side.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was measuring the backsplash to order new tile and the tape slipped, just happened to slide down behind the plug from the coffee maker and arch on the two prongs. Melted the metal tape and scorched the outlet but didn’t trip the gfci or breaker.
So did ya pull a Wandy episode?

I did one of those surprise sparky deals once, sure wakes one up.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hola bishes. My bladder woke me up so I’m not in the bed wetters club. Sorry wandy.
You guys that are actually getting up at night and going to the bathroom are really starting to piss me off (pun intended)

My Depends, Tide, and Acme Rubber Sheet Co stock dividends are dropping like a rock

Grumble grumble 😠

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys that are actually getting up at night and going to the bathroom are really starting to piss me off (pun intended)

My Depends, Tide, and Acme Rubber Sheet Co stock dividends are dropping like a rock

Grumble grumble 😠
Some people just won't help a guy out

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you need to get out of bed earlier
you go to bed before me but i still am out of bed before you
We moved 6 cows and 5 calves yesterday afternoon. I had trouble sleeping cause I kept thinking about whether or not I got the right calves.....

LOL