Not So Pro 3

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some chit stain kid, contacted me about a item I have for sale, claimed he does YouTube full time as a content creator, and offered me 2/3's less then my asking price, he sent several long winded babbling messages, how he thinks he's entitled to a lower price, since he does YouTube full time and wants to buy my item and do a video series on it and help promote his channel.

I asked him what his channel was, so he sent me a link, I see he's been on the tubes for almost 4 years, and only has 143 (not 143k) only 143 subscribers. I told him my channel has more subs and I deleted all my videos 4-5 years ago, and I hate to burst your bubble but I don't think your channel is going to take off, if it hasn't by now. I want fair market price for my item, your situation, does not dictate my price. I told him you can't buy ribeyes, with a top ramen budget.

That upset the candy cane, and sent him on a tirade of messages, I ain't spending the time to respond to any of them. I hate selling stuff online, because of all the boneheads ya gotta wade through, just to make a sail.

View attachment 413576
Why does @dall keep turning his progeny loose upon an unsuspecting world without parental supervision

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
12:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some chit stain kid, contacted me about a item I have for sale, claimed he does YouTube full time as a content creator, and offered me 2/3's less then my asking price, he sent several long winded babbling messages, how he thinks he's entitled to a lower price, since he does YouTube full time and wants to buy my item and do a video series on it and help promote his channel.

I asked him what his channel was, so he sent me a link, I see he's been on the tubes for almost 4 years, and only has 143 (not 143k) only 143 subscribers. I told him my channel has more subs and I deleted all my videos 4-5 years ago, and I hate to burst your bubble but I don't think your channel is going to take off, if it hasn't by now. I want fair market price for my item, your situation, does not dictate my price. I told him you can't buy ribeyes, with a top ramen budget.

That upset the candy cane, and sent him on a tirade of messages, I ain't spending the time to respond to any of them. I hate selling stuff online, because of all the boneheads ya gotta wade through, just to make a sail.

View attachment 413576
Was it one of our daycare attendees?

Last edited:

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Skipping the local power company annual meeting tonight. Don't need another spatula that says highline co-op on it, I never used the last 6.

Kinda wanted to go, since this year the power company, hired the local kick ass BBQ joint for food, rather then hungry man TV dinners they usually cater in.

Decided last minute, I don't feel like being around a crowd of people. I don't go out much to the local shindigs anymore, then locals see me out & about, and ask where the hell ya been, ain't seen you in years?

Should've seen the look, one couple gave me, when I said oh you didn't hear, I was in prison the last 5 years.

Lmao, they didn't know I was joking.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Skipping the local power company annual meeting tonight. Don't need another spatula that says highline co-op on it, I never used the last 6.

Kinda wanted to go, since this year the power company, hired the local kick ass BBQ joint for food, rather then hungry man TV dinners they usually cater in.

Decided last minute, I don't feel like being around a crowd of people. I don't go out much to the local shindigs anymore, then locals see me out & about, and ask where the hell ya been, ain't seen you in years?

Should've seen the look, one couple gave me, when I said oh you didn't hear, I was in prison the last 5 years.

Lmao, they didn't know I was joking.
Them power company guys are bad ass mfers

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not joking here, but on some pickup trucks, intentionally installing wipers that are 1” shorter than what is listed, actually increases the life of the wiper blade itself. A former auto parts store owner from my hometown told me that years ago, and I tried it - he was right. With original length, the wiper blade itself would flexing a lot on the far end leaving the flatter surface of the glass as it laid down. With the shorter blade, it stayed on the glass better, and I didn’t experience the usual failure.

…But I get what you’re saying about that knucklepuck you mentioned. “If you can afford the Ferarri, you can afford the oil change.”

Never heard that, but it makes sense. I just put wipers on the grandpa Buick yesterday. The last two inches or so of the passenger side wiper doesn't make full contact with the glass on the far right edge of the windshield. The old one didn't either, I guess the glass is too curved for it? It doesn't really inhibit my vision but it is mildly annoying.

But anyways, I really just find it hilarious the stuff people will cheap out on.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Myth busters there filming an episode?

WTF is going on....
I was measuring the backsplash to order new tile and the tape slipped, just happened to slide down behind the plug from the coffee maker and arch on the two prongs. Melted the metal tape and scorched the outlet but didn’t trip the gfci or breaker.