Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
10:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening boys. Let me just say prednisone is a damn miracle drug!!! After a few weeks of suffering with this friggin gout I finally went to the doctor. One dose has just about wiped out the swelling. Can’t believe I waited this long…dumbâss
The one time I was on it I slept 4 hours in 7 days. Felt like a zombie and my face puffed up so bad I barely recognized myself.
I has the Dr. put it on my "allergic to" list.
That reminds me, I need to ask @redline4 Ed how to change my wife’s Chevy TPS from KPA to PSI.

I’ve never had prednisone for a flair up, when it was really bad my Doc gave me some stuff that did the trick but it didn’t agree with the rest of me. Now I take 300mg of Allopurinal daily and haven’t had a flair up in years.
Trax? Or Trailblazer?
I think either everything reads metric if selected

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Morning folks. Raining now with 34f temps , turning back to snow in a bit when the temps start dropping a bit after sunrise.

And now I'm not moving @Mastermind , except for getting out to an estate sale. I kinda like the weather snafus.

Just looked outside, and the snow has returned, but its still 34f at teh homestead.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got this all apart for an oil leak
20240326_081509.jpg

Open up the case of 3.6 tools and guess what? The special drivers for all the seals in it aren't there because some piece of shìt *f-wordmuppet who should just go suck start a shotgun decided they didn't need to put them back. Now I get to go play where the fùck is Waldo and piss away my time looking for them.
#Goodstuff

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got this all apart for an oil leak
View attachment 413482

Open up the case of 3.6 tools and guess what? The special drivers for all the seals in it aren't there because some piece of shìt *f-wordmuppet who should just go suck start a shotgun decided they didn't need to put them back. Now I get to go play where the fùck is Waldo and piss away my time looking for them.
#Goodstuff
Tell him he can GFH from us.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The one time I was on it I slept 4 hours in 7 days. Felt like a zombie and my face puffed up so bad I barely recognized myself.
I has the Dr. put it on my "allergic to" list.

Trax? Or Trailblazer?
I think either everything reads metric if selected

Trailblazer, that is brutal if it is a universal setting and not by function. Might be what I discovered the first time I looked at it and why it is still there. Need the speedo in metric.