beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening boys. Let me just say prednisone is a damn miracle drug!!! After a few weeks of suffering with this friggin gout I finally went to the doctor. One dose has just about wiped out the swelling. Can’t believe I waited this long…dumbâss

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening boys. Let me just say prednisone is a damn miracle drug!!! After a few weeks of suffering with this friggin gout I finally went to the doctor. One dose has just about wiped out the swelling. Can’t believe I waited this long…dumbâss
how many years have you had it ? you shoulda know about it by now

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
10 gallons of crap into a 5 gallon bucket.
Dad calls that a "blithey". Never have heard that word other than from him. He says "sack" though
It's an NSP press?
That press ain't up for it.
Full blown Grafton kinda evening here. Slack Central . One good cigar and some Scotch. Definitely not moving. View attachment 413413
You get it. What scotch?
Do that to dallas
That fukker can’t write in the English language..
I got it for you DJ

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Knowing Joe he prolly put politely
correct dry nitrogen in kpa. LOL
That reminds me, I need to ask @redline4 Ed how to change my wife’s Chevy TPS from KPA to PSI.
I’ve never had prednisone for a flair up, when it was really bad my Doc gave me some stuff that did the trick but it didn’t agree with the rest of me. Now I take 300mg of Allopurinal daily and haven’t had a flair up in years.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fǔck that stuff. Last time i was on that my innards wanted to jump outta my body and run away and my mind just raced but i didn’t know about what. It was like if you stuck your head out, the window of a race car with random thoughts flying by. Weird stuff

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fǔck that stuff. Last time i was on that my innards wanted to jump outta my body and run away and my mind just raced but i didn’t know about what. It was like if you stuck your head out, the window of a race car with random thoughts flying by. Weird stuff
sounds like a fun time