Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only thing I can advise is if it was a single torsion spring setup, replace it with a double spring setup from one of the aftermarket garage door spring specialty places

Not much more money and a whole lot more peace of mind

Been there and done that
It was a double. Only one side failed, which helped us to get it open and closed again without breaking our backs. Called a garage door company in nearby Winona this morning at 8. They were here by 9:30 after another service call and replaced both springs and adjusted the door. Works better than it ever has now. Nice and smooth. $396 for parts and labor - I can’t complain for that kind of service.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Little update on the fire :

I just got off the phone with Dustin and he told me that the 2 kids still alive are in the burn unit on incubators and they are praying the kids are gonna pull through, he said it looks good... I'm going to buy everyone that is still alive new clothes today and heading down there to drop them off for everyone.
I feel bad for you and all involved, everything is so unfair good people getting hurt snd scum of the earth types getting away with stuff they shouldn’t

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a double. Only one side failed, which helped us to get it open and closed again without breaking our backs. Called a garage door company in nearby Winona this morning at 8. They were here by 9:30 after another service call and replaced both springs and adjusted the door. Works better than it ever has now. Nice and smooth. $396 for parts and labor - I can’t complain for that kind of service.
No, nothing to complain about at all

Up here the service call would have cost you that much PLUS parts and labor

Good deal

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Someone put it on your truck?
GFY slacker. It was on some car at target. I didn’t want to be that guy taking a picture of a lbgtq vehicle at target so no picture but they had plenty of stickers. I have no problem with them but this sticker crossed a line to me.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel bad for you and all involved, everything is so unfair good people getting hurt snd scum of the earth types getting away with stuff they shouldn’t

I can name 25 people that should be hit by a car today...I'd laugh.

Dustin's brother didn't deserve this.