sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Little update on the fire :

I just got off the phone with Dustin and he told me that the 2 kids still alive are in the burn unit on incubators and they are praying the kids are gonna pull through, he said it looks good... I'm going to buy everyone that is still alive new clothes today and heading down there to drop them off for everyone.

redneckhillbilly

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
malfeasance or incompetance, It really broke me down hearing what happened yesterday. I just cannot fathom a scenario where a hydrant failed, I've been a volunteer firefight for 10+ years and I dont think we have ever discussed that scenario.

I also feel for the responders, I've seen a few bad situations and it weighs on me sometimes as well.

anything I can do to help you/them I am willing to do.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I just got off the phone with Dustin and he told me that the 2 kids still alive are in the burn unit on incubators and they are praying the kids are gonna pull through, he said it looks good... I'm going to buy everyone that is still alive new clothes today and heading down there to drop them off for everyone.
Let me know if you need anything. Seriously.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
4:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Can you pm your PayPal info? I would like to send you some cash to help out buying the things they will need. Also, is there a GoFund me set up yet? I am sure there are a few of us that would like to give in this time of need. Hoping to restore a little faith in humanity...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can you pm your PayPal info? I would like to send you some cash to help out buying the things they will need. Also, is there a GoFund me set up yet? I am sure there are a few of us that would like to give in this time of need. Hoping to restore a little faith in humanity...

I appreciate the offer my man, but I got it under control.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Let us know how we can help. Financially.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
malfeasance or incompetance, It really broke me down hearing what happened yesterday. I just cannot fathom a scenario where a hydrant failed, I've been a volunteer firefight for 10+ years and I dont think we have ever discussed that scenario.

I also feel for the responders, I've seen a few bad situations and it weighs on me sometimes as well.

anything I can do to help you/them I am willing to do.

Fear not :

We have money for transgender friendly playgrounds and money to decorate market square like a spilled bag of skittles.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I got home tonight and the spring broke on the garage door (18x8). Wife’s vehicle is inside - she’s on call tonight for the ambulance.. Ok, she says she can bike there if needed, just wants me to check the tires. Front is low - start adding air = won’t hold air. When it rains, it pours.
The only thing I can advise is if it was a single torsion spring setup, replace it with a double spring setup from one of the aftermarket garage door spring specialty places

Not much more money and a whole lot more peace of mind

Been there and done that