Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys ain't gonna believe this..seldom am I at a loss for words..

My little buddy Dustin that works with me..his brother and all his neices and nephews were killed in a house fire last night...

I don't understand why these bad things happen, anymore. I used to believe in a higher power.

I read and hear things like this, it makes me wonder why this took place.

Either way, I'm sorry to hear this happened.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fug sentencing that sack of trash.

Turn him loose. Let the public take care of him.
I couldn't agree more but there have been lost arguing that the 25 years requested by the prosecution was too harsh. One of the victim impact statements yesterday was compiled from previous police interviews as the victim has since taken his own life, he couldn't deal with the pain any longer.

A reminder to us all, we don't have Justice Systems, we have Legal Systems as they certainly don't deal out justice.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Likely won't mean anything to Dustin, but we are all thinking about him and wishing we could make it better. Please let us know if there is a gofundme, I am sure some of us would like to kick in a few bucks.

You know.. that kids life has been bad enough..never had parents worth a cup of piss..grew up in poverty..had the cards stacked against him at best..

He's at the point in his life he's making an honest effort to rise above it all and he's doing good and doing the right thing..

Then this fukkin' happens..I'll never understand it.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't understand why these bad things happen, anymore. I used to believe in a higher power.

I read and hear things like this, it makes me wonder why this took place.

Either way, I'm sorry to hear this happened.

You got it..

When people say "everything happens for a reason"...

Explain this one..

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
You guys ain't gonna believe this..seldom am I at a loss for words..

My little buddy Dustin that works with me..his brother and all his neices and nephews were killed in a house fire last night...

Fukin sucks to hear this! My family survived a house fire when I was 4. Three of us went out a 2nd story window with no ladder. Mom went first and broke her back then caught me. Dad had to bust back into the house to save my baby sister. She spent 2 months in the hospital and almost didn’t make it.

It took my parents over a decade to recover financially from it. We lived in the new house before the occupancy permit was approved. Dad was still “finishing” the house well into my teens on weekends after working 60-70 hour weeks. It’s a devastating event to say the least. I’ll be sending some extra prayer power to Dustin and his family.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag