Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What type of animal would keep Crown Royal at room temperature rather than in the freezer?
This slacker I guess. Very few bottles of anything in the freezer, Ouzo and Lemoncello the only things I can think of now. No CR in the house, only rye is a 40 Creek that I brought the left overs home from an event so it didn't get thrown out.
This. The highest paying and easiest to work trades, are plumbing and HVAC. Both industries are having a very heard time finding employees, especially trained employees with a work ethic, and are starting out around $30/hr here with $40/hr is they’re a journeyman. Great work to get into as a young adult.

Edit: add electricians to this list.
I wouldn't add electricians to the list, too many getting trained for the number of jobs. A good friend and customer owns an EC and has laid off all his apprentices as their is hardly enough work right now to keep his journeymen busy.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have noticed a trend lately in late model cars with LED headlights

They seem to have a very high rate of failure in the low beams

So many one eyed cars running around and people are compensating with fog lights and high beams

Not sure if it’s the bulbs or the electrics but it’s certainly annoying

Crzybowhntr

Apprentice Slacker
Local time
11:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a brown dog who seems predisposed to being an aśshole if that counts towards anything.
Other than that we don't know what kind of dog he is..
lol, I meant to erase the dog question, but since it`s out there, does anyone own that breed? I have the opportunity to get a free puppy and I`m thinking it would make a great protector for my family. Especially my two boys when they wonder off into the woods and stuff. In all honesty I want a dog that will kill anything to protect them even if it means the dog doesn`t make it. Maybe I should get them a tiger?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol, I meant to erase the dog question, but since it`s out there, does anyone own that breed? I have the opportunity to get a free puppy and I`m thinking it would make a great protector for my family. Especially my two boys when they wonder off into the woods and stuff. In all honesty I want a dog that will kill anything to protect them even if it means the dog doesn`t make it. Maybe I should get them a tiger?
The local police department breeds Belgian Malinois for service animals, I know a couple retired handlers and they say they are the best dogs they've ever know and were never concerned having them live with them around their kids.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Belgians need a lot of work. They can be excellent dogs. But they are more for people who can spend a substantial amount of their day with them, in my opinion.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I never owned one i had German shepherds
But I've been around a few my friends have some
Smart dogs and they are high energy dogs a bit smaller than a Shephard.
https://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/belgian-malinois
You'd could train him to do anything
You wouldn't want a mean dog IMG_20231105_153152.jpg
Lady my nieces dog has to be kept in a pen
She's bit the same neighbor 4 time's his name is BJ
coincidentally
She got him in the sack last time
Both balls he screamed
As he was laying in my nieces yard.
She only bites him has never bit anyone else
I asked him what the *f-word did you do to that dog.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or a honey badger

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The local police department breeds Belgian Malinois for service animals, I know a couple retired handlers and they say they are the best dogs they've ever know and were never concerned having them live with them around their kids.
Tons of work and training but definitely good dogs.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't know how that worked i know they have many in the adult classes
Those are pricey.
My friends daughter makes double what they pay in WV
by being a traveling nurse going to Kentucky
I don't know why there's such a pay difference between states.
Would you pay as much to nurse Dallas? Lol