Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never owned or used flex tools but my contractor neighbor really likes them
But he's bought several sets that had leaking batteries
From new in the box
It looked like they were dissolving inside them he said.
So when he exchanged tool sets he opened the boxes in the store and checked batteries at lowes a few were bad.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never owned or used flex tools but my contractor neighbor really likes them
But he's bought several sets that had leaking batteries
From new in the box
It looked like they were dissolving inside them he said.
So when he exchanged tool sets he opened the boxes in the store and checked batteries at lowes a few were bad.
Pretty much what I had heard

The tools themselves are amazing but there have been wayyyy too many issues with their batteries

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Pa DMV can officially #gofuckthemselvessideways. Stepdaughters husband is trying to extend his work visa and drivers license. Guy here needs a throat punch or 2.
I just got a notice from them in the mail that I need to renew my DOT physical... somehow they didn't get my updated one because I still have like 9 months on my card.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just got a notice from them in the mail that I need to renew my DOT physical... somehow they didn't get my updated one because I still have like 9 months on my card.
they just want you to pee in a cup
I changed jobs again. Working back in Texas and staying in the camper during the week. How’s Dallas?
im ok coffee time
thought you left again