full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
3:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here too.

I can’t believe you are willing to use that in ‘Merica! Looks at that “commie” volume measurement… Can’t believe @JoeDirt hasn’t called you out for treason yet…

Our “main” tree isn’t much different, only the lights it came with but hard to see the tree for all the ornaments. View attachment 401893
We have one upstairs and one in the basement. I took it all down today😂

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
2:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas. Rain kinda slowed the hunting down today. I did hear a shot at dusk but I’m doubting that it was a flintlock due to the all day drizzle… who knows.
Do you not fire off your flintlock at the end of the day? Just curious as I have no experience with them. But a lot of guys around here fire their muzzleloaders after a few days and start fresh again.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to Google what Boxing Day was. I had hoped it was something along the lines of "free pass to sucker punch an idiot" day. Nope

Pm me for sack kick address. I'd rather be holding an ice pack than be stuck at work
If you want to return the sack kick to Joe in person I can dig his address up for you or tell you how to get to his house if necessary just saying

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
2:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If you want to return the sack kick to Joe in person I can dig his address up for you or tell you how to get to his house if necessary just saying

One of these days I will make it to a GTG and be able to settle up in person. Think I'm owed a few.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to Google what Boxing Day was. I had hoped it was something along the lines of "free pass to sucker punch an idiot" day. Nope

Pm me for sack kick address. I'd rather be holding an ice pack than be stuck at work

I wouldn't consider that a communist mention. All I know is that only subjects of the crown celebrate it which means the US won a war so we don't have to hear "Happy Boxing Day".

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldn't consider that a communist mention. All I know is that only subjects of the crown celebrate it which means the US won a war so we don't have to hear "Happy Boxing Day".
Good win too bro.
We get a Public Holiday, and you won the right to have to work.
Boxing Day is dumb as...