USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin’ suspects…72 to 93, little wet stuff towards the evening hours is what they say.

Nic, hope your mothers’ situation improves and she gets better soon.

Munkee, ewe stay put and do not leave the property today…dispatching Dallicia to give ewe yer birthday lap dance today. Not sure how soon I can get that thing there though, had it out late last night working Brokeback Blvd ‘til the wee hours of the mornin.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin’ suspects…72 to 93, little wet stuff towards the evening hours is what they say.

Nic, hope your mothers’ situation improves and she gets better soon.

Munkee, ewe stay put and do not leave the property today…dispatching Dallicia to give ewe yer birthday lap dance today. Not sure how soon I can get that thing there though, had it out late last night working Brokeback Blvd ‘til the wee hours of the mornin.
I'm good. Really. The wive, daughter, and granddaughter are doing brats on the grill this evening. Actually, Calvin or Austin will cook the brats I suppose. I don't care who does it really.

That's all I wanted for my birthday. I'm gonna let you and Alice work out the details of your hookup on your own.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning slackers. Mom gets a ride in n a bird today as her blood pressure as not good. Dad just left me some onions and cucumbers before he went to Rochester as that is where she is getting moved to. I can tell dad is starting to get wore out from not sleeping and worrying about mom. Hope they get answers today that will help them both.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm good. Really. The wive, daughter, and granddaughter are doing brats on the grill this evening. Actually, Calvin or Austin will cook the brats I suppose. I don't care who does it really.

That's all I wanted for my birthday. I'm gonna let you and Alice work out the details of your hookup on your own.
Happy Birthday Randy, enjoy.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wet the bed again?
More than likely

Lmao he thinks something is going to happen
Only thing gonna happen if he ever gets out of Georgia is a lot of sack kicks