Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
12:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A little moisture is all we got when the storms rolled through last night. Not even enough for me to skip watering the garden and flowers. Similar forecast today with a potential for 1/8" of rain.
Maybe we’ll get just what we need here then.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. We got some much needed moisture last night, not quite 0.2" in the rain gauge but after nearly 2 weeks without it will help a lot. Last evening while grilling there were times that you could smell/feel the moisture in the breeze, it was very refreshing.
62 to 84 today with more rain maybe (52% says the guessers) possible.

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys,
Took a internet holiday. Back at the dr for more tests. It is becoming a problem for doctors to figure out problems these days. I wonder if it is the insurance companies tying their hands or something far more sinister. Have a good one.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys,
Took a internet holiday. Back at the dr for more tests. It is becoming a problem for doctors to figure out problems these days. I wonder if it is the insurance companies tying their hands or something far more sinister. Have a good one.
I had a tick borne illness several years ago. I went to 5 different doctors and had a stress test before a country doc decided to test for Lymes.

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a tick borne illness several years ago. I went to 5 different doctors and had a stress test before a country doc decided to test for Lymes.
I often wonder what language would persuade them to be more interested in my well being. Glad they got you sorted out.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I often wonder what language would persuade them to be more interested in my well being. Glad they got you sorted out.
During that process I found out that I had Hepatitis C. I'd probably had it since I was a kid. I'd only had blood once....when I cut my foot real bad. My liver enzymes were off the chart. I also had something akin to Lymes. It took two years of chemo drugs to kill the virus. That was about 15 years ago....and I'm pretty much back to whatever normal is.