Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ten nil up today lads. Boss let me off the chain and I responded by scoring possibly the best goal I ever have, from over 30 yds screaming over the 'keeper.

Get In There!!!!!

Look after yourselves ay.

That's cool !!!!!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' mongrels and happy birthday Jarheads. Windy and gonna start with the wet stuff 'bout noontime or so. Decided to come on into work, no sense in staying at da house looking at *s-wordty weather.

As far as them motorcycle/scooter things go, we started on Honda XR75's back in the mid-70's, then came the YZ, RM, KX, Can-Am 125's, 250's, 490's. Did some foolish *s-wordt on them things and a lot of headaches, ass bustings, broken bones, running from the law on the streets/across school fields, you name it back in them days. If the law wasn't chasing one of us, they was chasing the others.

Last edited:

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pressure washing daughter's house today, as it looks to be one of the last nice days of the year.
Pressure washer works great, if don’t have one though you can use spray nine+ bleach diluted in water, use a pump sprayer to hit all the vinyl let it sit for 3-5 mins than use a garden hose and all the fungae dirt etc comes right off

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' mongrels and birthday Jarheads. Windy and gonna start with the wet stuff 'bout noontime or so. Decided to come on into work, no sense in staying at da house looking at *s-wordty weather.

As far as them motorcycle/scooter things go, we started on Honda XR75's back in the mid-70's, then came the YZ, RM, KX, Can-Am 125's, 250's, 490's. Did some foolish *s-wordt on them things and a lot of headaches, ass bustings, broken bones, running from the law on the streets/across school fields, you name it back in them days. If the law wasn't chasing one of us, they was chasing the others.
Happy birthday nutsack

upload_2022-11-10_10-2-42.gif

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Black diesel
How long does one let the oils separate?
Which corner store/ farm has the diesel fix?
In before the Steel oh fo dot dot dot gets converted to battries!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Do you have a centrifuge to make black diesel? I am going to make one, just wondering if that is what you are doing. Waste oil will never really settle out. Needs filtering and spinning.