Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had to put down a goat tonight. Hated to do it, but it was necessary. Hate to see an animal suffer. My wife loves her goats. Part of having them. She has been anemic for years, milk thistle kept her alive for the last 5 years. Went downhill last few days. Down to 29 goats now. There will be others, hopefully not for a while. Didn't want to post his during the Mexican fiesta.

Will have a dos Equis tonight.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had to put down a goat tonight. Hated to do it, but it was necessary. Hate to see an animal suffer. My wife loves her goats. Part of having them. She has been anemic for years, milk thistle kept her alive for the last 5 years. Went downhill last few days. Down to 29 goats now. There will be others, hopefully not for a while. Didn't want to post his during the Mexican fiesta.
so goat for dinner?lol

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sounds like that's a tough loss for both you and momma Larry. More of a hand fed pet. Those Nubian goats?? BTW I like the Tecate. LOL

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry Mark, we have a dome too right now. I would prefer that you get rain before I do. I have already sent in my request that you go first. Hope it helps.
Same here. Need it, but I aint feeding cows. Grass can GFI. Just means I dont have to mow as much.
Trees that are dying just means I can play wif saws more.:)

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a good show…probably the weirdest thing there was a beach cleaner rig that Allis Chalmers made.View attachment 346544
Niiice!
The Beachmaster was a rare bird.
Beach Patrols are a little more common, but still hard to find.
Those were a WC tractor drivetrain made into a grader. Also look up Speed patrol. Cool stuff.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been many a puller made out of that classic chassis. Thx for posting. Supper time with aView attachment 346547 View attachment 346548 possible barrel aged tequila for dessert. Wanted to try a Volcana draft but got my limits tonight. It's all about the food and Jason portions LOL!!
Love the 100 series Allis tractors.
Also love some Mexico City chicken soup!
I like mine with fresh flour tortillas to dunk in it.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sorry to hear Larry.
Cant help but get a little attached, especially if helping them through something they otherwise wouldnt have made it through.

so goat for dinner?lol

Ive had plenty of goat. Its really good if fixed right.
Ive also heard dog was deliscious.
Just havent tried it.;)

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm, it's berry harvest season here, time to get on with it...sled is used to separate leaves from berries.
View attachment 346572 View attachment 346573
What kind of berries are you harvesting? Looks like cranberries, but you appear to be in Alaska, so not sure. Also that looks like a blueberry scoop. I am interested.

Picked a couple cups of raspberries off my first year plants. Looks like more are coming too.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like that's a tough loss for both you and momma Larry. More of a hand fed pet. Those Nubian goats?? BTW I like the Tecate. LOL
Thanks Tim, yes they are pets, their job is to eat brush and be pets. I have on Nubian and she is the fun goat. She gets the older goats playing. Great addition to the herd.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear Larry.
Cant help but get a little attached, especially if helping them through something they otherwise wouldnt have made it through.

Just havent tried it.;)
Thanks Brent, she is one of the original herd we purchased, we knew she might not last very long when we got her. She made it 5 more years, quality years. Downturn was recent.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dik Slacker
he is the one scared to say it while others was doing the dinner thing

Sorry to hear Larry.

Just havent tried it.;)
I’ve never had goat
Nope, we have them as brush clearing pets. They have there own website and are all named. Be like eating your pet dog.
but less looked down on than eating dog or cat