Not So Pro 3

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just knocked over a pine tree. Moving my metal carport for boat/tractor storage, and that one needed to go anyway. Little 350 did a good job. Pulls the 20" bar and 3/8" chain well.
0814221321.jpg

Even hit my stump shot and aim decent. Better quit while I'm ahead.:)
0814221320_HDR.jpg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How big of piece of human garbage do you have to be, to break into a mans garage, steal his log splitter, one of his mastermind ported saws, his 36" tsumura bar and 10 loops of chain for it, and his 20" tsumura bar and 6 loops of chain for it.

Only thing I hate more then a thief, is a liar. I have almost zero use for humans in my life these days.

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How big of piece of human garbage do you have to be, to break into a mans garage, steal his log splitter, one of his mastermind ported saws, his 36" tsumura bar and 10 loops of chain for it, and his 20" tsumura bar and 6 loops of chain for it.

Only thing I hate more then a thief, is a liar. I have almost zero use for humans in my life these days.
This happen to you? It sucks sweaty moose nuts that someone would do this to their fellow man.

Reactions: Lnk

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This happen to you? It sucks sweaty moose nuts that someone would do this to their fellow man.

Yes, it happened to me.

Sheriff deputy came out made a few notes, took a few pics, never dusted the doors or locks for prints, he noted tire tracks that were different then mine, then made a note and said just chalk it up to vandalism. They are not going to investigate any further. My tax dollars hard at work.

Reactions: Lnk

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yes, it happened to me.

Sheriff deputy came out made a few notes, took a few pics, never dusted the doors or locks for prints, he noted tire tracks that were different then mine, then made a note and said just chalk it up to vandalism. They are not going to investigate any further. My tax dollars hard at work.
These days, that's how LEO rolls. I'm guessing, who ever the low form of life is that did this grimy stunt, was no stranger to saws or to your garage even. They seemed to know what they were after.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
1:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, it happened to me.

Man, I am sorry to hear about this.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These days, that's how LEO rolls. I'm guessing, who ever the low form of life is that did this grimy stunt, was no stranger to saws or to your garage even. They seemed to know what they were after.

I have a very good idea who did it. I even told the deputy, but he's not going to look into it.

Said person called and asked me if he could borrow my splitter and one of my big saws, as he had some big wood to cut up, trusting as I am, I told him when I get home in a few weeks from working outta town, I would be glad to come over and help. That must not of been good enough for him. He's denying knowing anything about my missing items and is acting very suspicious. I'm pretty good at reading people face to face.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate thieves. Should be able to deal with them in a more permanent manner.

Me too!

The dumba$$ took the 441c you ported for me back in 2013 or 2014.

This will probably come out wrong, if I was going to have a saw stolen from me, I would of probably of chosen the 441. I had four 044's and three 461's sitting right next to the 441.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a very good idea who did it. I even told the deputy, but he's not going to look into it.

Said person called and asked me if he could borrow my splitter and one of my big saws, as he had some big wood to cut up, trusting as I am, I told him when I get home in a few weeks from working outta town, I would be glad to come over and help. That must not of been good enough for him. He's denying knowing anything about my missing items and is acting very suspicious. I'm pretty good at reading people face to face.
I think, based on this, that you should maybe have a "private" conversation with this individual and not report back on the outcome.
Whoever did that knew EXACTLY what they would be taking.
There were plenty more things in there worth a buck or two.
Seems purely premeditated.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Damn that sucks dude. I hate a thief more than a liar, but I hate them both. I hope you get your stuff back before the scumbag ruins them. Stealing the loops tells me whoever stole them, knew what he was stealing. You ain't looking for a tweaker, but someone in the industry. Good luck.

Larry

I see now that you have a good idea who the perp is. Get the stuff back, sounds like he might be a felon in the making. Be careful about any further posts, should something happen to this individual.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
3:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, it happened to me.

This is why we should adopt the law Texas has stating trespassers can be shot after dark. Thrives usually come after dark, and if their life is on the line, much less stealing
I hate thieves. Should be able to deal with them in a more permanent manner.
Yep. There would be a lot less thievery that’s for sure. Can’t have responsible law biding people protect themselves/their property though, especially in Canada. Gotta protect the scum. Clown world

Last edited:

Ford3000

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, it happened to me.

Sorry to hear about this break-in and theft, the law man sure didn't help
either.
Security is becoming more and more of an issue, a sure sign on how
society is crumbling, I recently installed cameras with off site storage,
they may deter, they may also provide a face, a number plate, a vehicle
outline or color that might show up on other cameras to identify it,
did not want to do this, but things are a changing.

Hope you get a good break and can replace these items again.