Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well *s-word. Its still under warranty so i guess a visit to the dealer is in order. I better make sure it’s clean so the mechanic isn’t posting pictures of it online:risas3:

Drop that bish off with a big ol dent puller right on the center console.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening meat maulers and saw snatchers.
Back out of town for another week.
Yay.
How far do they make you go? I went to Tampa for them for a week as they needed more people with a certain certification. That was the last time though.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How far do they make you go? I went to Tampa for them for a week as they needed more people with a certain certification. That was the last time though.
Usually no more than 3 or 4 hours.
Just far enough to need to stay.
Fuel costs these days, plus we have larger trucks that have to run electronic log devices.
Cant drive more than 11 hours total, and no more than 14 hours combined on duty and driving.
We have an office in Bartow FL. Close to Tampa. Used to be the main office.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Usually no more than 3 or 4 hours.
Just far enough to need to stay.
Fuel costs these days, plus we have larger trucks that have to run electronic log devices.
Cant drive more than 11 hours total, and no more than 14 hours combined on duty and driving.
We have an office in Bartow FL. Close to Tampa. Used to be the main office.
Ok, you must be over 10k gvw. There are different rules for that. We do the DOT physicals in case we tow a trailer, but under 10k so no log book or rules, sort of. You do the crane stuff right?

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My best bud back in the day.

I first met him in 1974 laying by the side of an MX track with his knee all torn up. We got him in an ambulance and off he went. 3 months later I got laid off from the Kawasaki shop where I worked. I went job hunting and came across Randy working in
a Suzuki shop, they didn’t need anyone but he told me about a Kawasaki shop next to Quantico Va that had just changed owners. I got a job there and shortly after I returned the favor and got Randy to join us. For the next 9 years we worked at the same shops. I switched to the computer field in 83 just as he really started to make his mark in road racing MX was just to hard on him. I had taken him to the hospital too many times.
https://youtu.be/s7QkAxfosLY

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pics of the pond I built last summer first time its been close to full
4-5ft deep

5c79bdcc3cf6c898ea9578b19bad534d.jpg

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
11:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all

my car had its mot yesterday, it failed on a few things. But the real thing that made me pissed was it failed on a ball joint on the wishbone (lower suspension) that I changed less than a yr ago because it failed on it.:mad: