2:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's play a game.
Lets play "whats in the box".
I will give clues as needed.
1st one is already written on the box.
My friend @MedicineMan is not allowed to guess, but might want to follow along.:)
View attachment 331938
I hope it's a box of dem old green Poo Poo saws you been talking about. Always looking for spares LOL!!:sifone::sifone:

Your ladder is leaking Tim.:D
Yes, That ladder needs a new set of seals. It's a leaker!:osvaisacagar::osvaisacagar: You suppose these snowballs will melt before they hit the Georgia state line??:treadmill::treadmill:

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
1:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's play a game.
Lets play "whats in the box".
I will give clues as needed.
1st one is already written on the box.
My friend @MedicineMan is not allowed to guess, but might want to follow along.:)
View attachment 331938

Reciprocating dent puller and the required 220v adapter cord.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really considered metal. But I've settled on Timberline dimensional shingles. On a metal roof, it all comes down to the rubber washers. If one fails, it gonna leak.
That is why you use the longer screws and only screw on the ribs, as water doesn't stay on the rib, only in the valleys between the ribs. I see more metal roofs installed wrong with the screws in the valleys. I hate shingling a roof. Did my last one in 2016. 12/12 pitch and 3 dormers. F-that! Good luck with whatever you decide.

stikine

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is why you use the longer screws and only screw on the ribs, as water doesn't stay on the rib, only in the valleys between the ribs. I see more metal roofs installed wrong with the screws in the valleys. I hate shingling a roof. Did my last one in 2016. 12/12 pitch and 3 dormers. F-that! Good luck with whatever you decide.
Or go with a standing seam metal roof to minimize exposed screws. A couple of pictures from one we did last year.IMG_20210617_124253.jpg IMG_20210617_124352.jpg

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree with both you guys on roof materials. They have their pros and cons for sure. My deciding factor was my big arsz sliding off a roof just doing maintenance or gutter work on my house. I can't afford to get laid up or have long term issues. And summertime heat crawling on a metal roof just plain sux ballszz .

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope it's a box of dem old green Poo Poo saws you been talking about. Always looking for spares LOL!!:sifone::sifone:

Yes, That ladder needs a new set of seals. It's a leaker!:osvaisacagar::osvaisacagar: You suppose these snowballs will melt before they hit the Georgia state line??:treadmill::treadmill:
Sorry, no Poo lans.
Steve was closer.
Snowballs wont even gits close.
Its about 70° F here.:D