Not So Pro 3

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
1:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Fugg them gas prices! I drive 50,000 miles a year. get mileage reimbursement but at $4.00 or higher per gallon the maths just don't work out too good...

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My "club" could wipe all these useless pussies off the map.

I'm not even getting into it..this country is getting exactly what it asked for.

Fukk em'.
Stalin called them types of people "useful idiots"....ideological warfare. With dems and lib it's all about subversion/ divide and conquer. The stary eyed liberals eat the BS commie tactics right up and drive the agenda much further than any actual commie/bad actor ever could.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
41 to 55. Going up like gas prices. Good luck gents, be safe!
Jumped 11 cents here. I suspect it'll keep jumping daily. I'm finished with driving around now any trips in the vehicle will be well coordinated/ as many birds with one stone as possible lol

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jumped 11 cents here. I suspect it'll keep jumping daily. I'm finished with driving around now any trips in the vehicle will be well coordinated/ as many birds with one stone as possible lol
We always consolidate trips, which not only saves fuel, it also saves time. I am fortunate that I can grab thing we need when I am on my way home. One of the perks of the job. My gps tells me what time I would get home, and that is all I bill for return travel.

Not everyone can do this. It sucks for most. I hope the current idiots in charge don't get us into another conflict to hide the other things they did. Hang in there folks. Going to be a bumpy ride for a while. At least we are at the tail end of winter, and not the beginning. Prepping always pays off.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stalin called them types of people "useful idiots"....ideological warfare. With dems and lib it's all about subversion/ divide and conquer. The stary eyed liberals eat the BS commie tactics right up and drive the agenda much further than any actual commie/bad actor ever could.

You get it.

But we're not allowed to discuss it here.

You're one of my new favorite members on OPE.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You get it.

But we're not allowed to discuss it here.

You're one of my new favorite members on OPE.

If we were capable of having political discussions without calling our fellow Americans names, and insulting them, we wouldn't have a rule against political discussion. But as you can see, it isn't possible.