Not So Pro 3

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
1:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Monday mfers. Which side of freezing you're on this morning depends on if you're on a knoll or in a swale. It's precipitating too so the same rules apply to what type is falling. Supposed to change to all snow here shortly and do a little of it until early afternoon. Flipping the switch on society to "off" for a weekend sure makes a difference come Monday. The time spent in the national forest didn't yield anything except some physical and mental fitness, and that's OK. Take it slow today guys and get your feet under you.
It was supposed to snow here but its looking like all rain. I’ve almost hit 2 bears driving through the Manistee national forest in Cadillac and Harrieta.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have 4-5in of dat white chit [emoji2959]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Good morning fellas. 60* and thunderstorms on Saturday and now 3-4" of that white chat this morning...
Yinzers keep dat chit out that way. I've had enough LOL. Wishful thinking never hurts. Stay safe Greg and Mark on the clean up!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another damn Group-wide AMXG inspection this week across all aircraft maintenance squadrons here on base. You’d think the sob’s would find something else to do…we just went through one about 90 days ago.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The beautiful weather we were having is coming to an end. Rain and cooler weather is expected.....

It was great to be able to spend a couple of days on outside chores. Got my catch pen and loading pen set up, hauled hay, mended fence.....

395XPs on the bench for today.