Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
2:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You got so much *s-word hangin' off that thing it looks like one of the Harleys the dudes in North Face jackets ride around here. Probably makes the cooks real consistent and hands off though. I wouldn't know what to do if I spoiled myself like that.

So my drive took me back by the woods where I found the chaga a while back. It was right by the road but I hadn't been back because I wanted to talk to the person that owned the woods. He couldn't have been nicer, even told me to take his lab pup out with me. He said he's clearing the woods so take as much as I want. When I took his lil' fella back he told me to come back for more any time. All I had was a knife to chip some off so I'll definitely be back with a hatchet or bow saw.View attachment 328768 View attachment 328769 View attachment 328770 View attachment 328771

Nice, that is the stuff yo make tea out of, no?

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You got so much *s-word hangin' off that thing it looks like one of the Harleys the dudes in North Face jackets ride around here. Probably makes the cooks real consistent and hands off though. I wouldn't know what to do if I spoiled myself like that.

So my drive took me back by the woods where I found the chaga a while back. It was right by the road but I hadn't been back because I wanted to talk to the person that owned the woods. He couldn't have been nicer, even told me to take his lab pup out with me. He said he's clearing the woods so take as much as I want. When I took his lil' fella back he told me to come back for more any time. All I had was a knife to chip some off so I'll definitely be back with a hatchet or bow saw.View attachment 328768 View attachment 328769 View attachment 328770 View attachment 328771

What ya do with it ?

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll have to try it
Have it around here on the birches
Thought it was a burl

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
Those have burls too so be careful. It looks like a black cancor on the outside, but gold inside. Right now is the time to harvest. I've read all of the goodness is there now. Internet says you can keep it on the counter in a canning jar. Let me know what you think!

@Kiwioilboiler still no buzz. Thinking #treesdontgetyouhigh