Not So Pro 3

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cannot confirm, but that Mopar may still be in the "give birth to a new transmission every 9 months" generation.
If not, it doesn't matter, they all fuggin break.
Troof.
The problem with the work truck is theres too many different manufacturers crap stuck together, and it doesnt all speak the same language apparently.
So many fault codes and glitches.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
2:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Troof.
The problem with the work truck is theres too many different manufacturers crap stuck together, and it doesnt all speak the same language apparently.
So many fault codes and glitches.

That's a shame to hear that. We are not medium duty authorized or I'd tell your boss that's another reason to get that sumbitch up to Wisconsin.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a shame to hear that. We are not medium duty authorized or I'd tell your boss that's another reason to get that sumbitch up to Wisconsin.
Will do.
Dont get me wrong, it still runs and moves.
It just makes funny noises, throws random mystery codes that disappear on their own(most of the time) and the damn traction control NEVER works right.
I just turn it off every time I start it, or else it shuts down the throttle every time it hits a bump, pothole, pine cone in the road, etc.
Only mechanical problems so far have been a belt idler that self-deleted, and a brake pressure switch that kept the emergency hydroboost pump running all the time.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
2:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Will do.
Dont get me wrong, it still runs and moves.
It just makes funny noises, throws random mystery codes that disappear on their own(most of the time) and the damn traction control NEVER works right.
I just turn it off every time I start it, or else it shuts down the throttle every time it hits a bump, pothole, pine cone in the road, etc.
Only mechanical problems so far have been a belt idler that self-deleted, and a brake pressure switch that kept the emergency hydroboost pump running all the time.

You wouldn't happen to have any mismatched brand tires on it, would you? If they are using the GM wheel speed sensors, and you get too much variation in tire diameter it will cause all sorts of funky things with the traction control.

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very possible.
But I'm stuck staying up until my oldest gets home by her 10pm curfew. Having 2 daughters, I must constantly remain ready to spring into action, hide a corpse and then spend the reminder of life behind bars.

I have 2 also.

I was hoping to reach senility before they reached puberty, that didn’t work out so well.