High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
2:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Maybe I should step down as moderator, and let one of you fellas with all the smart do it.
Nothing to do with smarts. And you're right, we don't know all the ins and outs. That said if even 1/2 of what I've heard from several trusted people here about past behavior, Ida sent them packing.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I ever decide to step away.....it will be absolute and permanent.

A lot of guys are quick to point out how they would handle each and every situation......but when the responsibility is actually yours, the solution is rarely as simple as they would like to think it is.

You need to read my "how to deal with mens menstruation cycles" book I'm writing

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've heard from several trusted people here

It's just like Jr High School. All those people will tell everyone their stories......well almost everyone. They will never go directly to the person that they should be actually talking to. Sorta like when I rescheduled the GTG to allow Dave to be able to make it. All those Jr High Schoolers telling everyone how upset they were.......well everyone but me.

See.....here's the thing. Talking *s-word in the background is childish. If anyone has a legitimate gripe......I'm always easy to find. That's what men do.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's just like Jr High School. All those people will tell everyone their stories......well almost everyone. They will never go directly to the person that they should be actually talking to. Sorta like when I rescheduled the GTG to allow Dave to be able to make it. All those Jr High Schoolers telling everyone how upset they were.......well everyone but me.

See.....here's the thing. Talking *s-word in the background is childish. If anyone has a legitimate gripe......I'm always easy to find. That's what men do.
Don't take this as me having an issue with you dude. I was filled in on the history of why the three are so disliked, by multiple people. The stories matched and they weren't directly involved in the situation, just members here. Obviously I've struck a nerve, wasn't my intention but it is what it is.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

People were actually sore about that....:lol::lol::lol:

There's some werid ass people on this forum...real weird...lol.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It's that badass behind the screen behavior.

Or they are knee deep in chicken *s-word and can't smell the difference.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't take this as me having an issue with you dude. I was filled in on the history of why the three are so disliked, by multiple people. The stories matched and they weren't directly involved in the situation, just members here. Obviously I've struck a nerve, wasn't my intention but it is what it is.

I don't expect everyone to get along......but I would appreciate it if people would actually ignore the people they claim to be ignoring instead of mentioning them 5 times a day.

People we're actually sore about that....:lol::lol::lol:

There's some werid ass people on this forum...real weird...lol.

There are people on the planet that are as *f-worded up as a soup sandwich in every way possible.