Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Deers been moving around more up there now that some cooler weather has set in?

That first picture I posted this morning actually has a couple deer in it or just out of the frame. As we were walking to the right of the frame back towards the road I had some eyeballs reflecting back at me.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Someone come set up a stand please.

They are bad right now. Working 2nd shift I have to really take it easy on the way home and watch the ditches and woods. Already hit one this year, and had another dumb yearling run into the passenger door of my truck while I was stopped.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
11:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So that saw expert that screwed my buddy, without peanut butter I might add, left this in the carb. Claimed it ran great when completed. It crumbled as I removed it. Like a fuggin Pringles. Good thing I guess in reality. That cylinder would have eaten that piston in short order if it had ran. So, I guess ineptitude can have benefits?IMG_20211022_102728735~2.jpg

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They are bad right now. Working 2nd shift I have to really take it easy on the way home and watch the ditches and woods. Already hit one this year, and had another dumb yearling run into the passenger door of my truck while I was stopped.
I came close to the three S's this summer over them garden eating azzholes. Have Kubota, will bury. Deep.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wife hit one last year and called me crying. She wasn’t expecting me to walk up and put a .40 FMJ between its eyes and throw it in the back of the truck.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, already spotted 4 I will likely throw a resume at and see what happens.

I have a couple of standing offers with a couple companies but they’d require relocation for a more immediate start date. Expansion in to my geographic region was delayed by the pandemic.
I wouldn't jump ship just yet Gary. I know feelings and persona get damaged in times like these. But bringing in an outsider which most companies do in this situation either gives them a reality check on the mistake they are making or yes it can go the other way. Either way don't be hasty in your decision. You will soon feel this new guy out in work decisions and actions. Then make the call. Hope this helps ya out. Have a goodin today and keep smiling Gary.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only relevant thing to discuss here is how me 3-1 series-lead Braves are gonna whip the Dodgers' ass tonight, jump on a 'Big Ol' Jet Airliner' at LAX, and bring the NLCS back to Hotlanta! Dodger boys can catch a cab ride home.

...and let the discussion begin!

Go BLUE!!!

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Deers been moving around more up there now that some cooler weather has set in?

From the new dead ones on the roads every day, I'd say yes.
The bucks should be searching now or soon around here.
Tonight will be my first sit with the bow for the year, so I guess I'll see firsthand if there's any around.