Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
@Woodpecker could probably give the best tips but I’m sure more folks will chime in to help. I’m no position to give pointers

The only thing I can really say is that my felling skills were hard won over the course of 10 of thousands of successful falls. There's no way to accelerate or fast track what he's looking for. Every fellers journey is different.

Maybe get a job with a power line ROW crew. It's as good a place as any to start at the bottom and earn the privilege he's asking for. An outfit like Davey is going to provide the right candidate with the opportunity to learn while they earn.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had one of those in Japanese branding, Surf. 3.0L 1KZTE motor. The Japs did not understand turbo diesels in '94 is all I'll say about that vehicle...
Lol yep they make a good candidate for a motor swap. The Tundra 4.7 v8 does nice in a 4runner.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
4:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
still no videos of the new saws from him
@dall I know right. What bad timing, YouTube is having an upload issue in Texas, and Texas alone, right when BabyTex has all his vejeos to show you doubting Thomas's. And Tim's and Steve's and Pat's and .....

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The only thing I can really say is that my felling skills were hard won over the course of 10 of thousands of successful falls. There's no way to accelerate or fast track what he's looking for. Every fellers journey is different.

Maybe get a job with a power line ROW crew. It's as good a place as any to start at the bottom and earn the privilege he's asking for. An outfit like Davey is going to provide the right candidate with the opportunity to learn while they earn.
My cousin does fiber for them as you probably know.