Not So Pro 3

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got twenty minutes left to stuff my face. Then its nothing for 12 hours fuk. Gotta go have blood takin..pig never had blood takin:( somebody tell me it be otay.
Gonna be aight Gunner.
I get it done a couple times a year. Youve hurt yourself worse fishing.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got twenty minutes left to stuff my face. Then its nothing for 12 hours fuk. Gotta go have blood takin..pig never had blood takin:( somebody tell me it be otay.
Gonna be aight Gunner.
I get it done a couple times a year. Youve hurt yourself worse fishing.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Why all the hand pics homo?

Suck it up buttercup.

I mean it, the fasting and no coffee. Is worse than the needles themselves. Try to drink lots of water so that you are hydrated, makes it easier to find the vein.

Last time I needed tests they tried both arms and finally settled on the back of my hand, didn’t hurt or bleed, just a bit uncomfortable. Not prostrate exam uncomfortable more like raspberry seed in your teeth annoying.

You got this.

I was told black coffee is ok in your system if they're checking glucose.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This too shall pass. Just sorta pisses me off. Hell, I even canceled my gtg....ain't done a damn thing this whole year. Got it anyhow.
I don't blame you for being pissed. The BS they are putting the country through doesn't work to prevent it and they know it except one thing. Staying away from people. We can't function like that as humans for to long for many reasons. If you can smell a fart through a mask you ain't stopping a virus with one. Its why the CDC goes into areas with dangerous viruses with full suits and respirators. Mary and I both wore masks at my moms showing and funeral. Hugged nobody. Both got it. I know you two will be fine and I have been praying for you since the day you said you both were sick.

Last edited:

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not sure how wise that approach is either. One of my best friends died night before last from it.

The way it makes one person a little sick, then kills the next is the scary part. What if I'm careless and infect those older folks living down the road from me, and it kills them?

I'll just be glad when it's gone.
I understand that too bud. That stupid sister and brother-in-law of mine knowingly exposed the entire nursing home and all the people that came to moms showing and funeral. Nearly Everyone in the home had it a week later. Many of us in the family / friend circles got it because of them. The brother-in-law almost died from it.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I raced tbe YZ125's and YZ250's. Man it would be awesome to have one in the garage.
My first was a 1981 YZ80. Powerband like a light switch. If i hadn't had these 5 spine surgeries that ruined all that for me, id have a restored 125, 250 and 465 of the same vintage in my garage plus a new bike of course.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Steve how was your day today

It was so darn good I'd take another just like it.
How are things in the land of Todd?

Q) Do you know the difference between a brick and a blonde gal?
A) If you lay a brick it'll stay there, if you lay a blonde, she will follow you around for days.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I heard the CR500 was coming back soon. My wife is gonna hate/kill me if they do. Lighter and faster of course.

That was my first bike. I had a few quads before that but wow wasn't ready for all that power. Traded down to a 125 then went back up few years later.