Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a phone appointment with a doctor other day. Thyroid swollen started hurting a little swollowing. Feels like a baseball on one side. Going in for blood work on Tuesday hoping for the best.

I haven't been to a doctor for over twenty years.

Any you guys have a issue like this?

I had a baseball one time 20201109_205353.jpg

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had cancer in my parotid gland. Wasn't quite baseball size 4.5cm.
Dam sorry my memory not the greatest.
How you been since that?

Hopefully this is just a goiter and not cancer.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dam sorry my memory not the greatest.
How you been since that?

Hopefully this is just a goiter and not cancer.

Fantastic after about a year and a half recovery! Yeah old mind always goes for the worst thing first and dam Google ain't no help lol.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tryin’ to get ‘em nut to butt, stacked like cord wood in this 64-gun wide-body safe...20 so far. Had to pull the factory center vertical with pre-determined slots and rows top, and run Gun Storage Solutions’ Rifle Rods. Another dozen to add so space becomes a commodity real quick with scoped rifles, AR platforms, etc. I may leave the other dozen weapons where they are and make a three shelf system out of the original center vertical and shelves that came with the safe, to kill out the RH side, for some ammo, mags, handgun hangers, etc...got about 14” to play with left to right.

View attachment 273060
View attachment 273061

Jason did you add the lightning?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s slick Dave! Nice work!
Wasn't me I turn wrenches
My niece's husband likes to fawn over
This stuff
Lot of work him and my great nephew have a tri z they are going to do next.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jason did you add the lightning?
10-4...TorchStar LED lights. Ran ten 12” LED 90 degree corner on the backside, hard strip lights (three each evenly spaced up the left/right hand side verticals, two each evenly spaced in the top and bottom. These are the 3000K Warm Lights...they offer a 5000K Day Light version (cool white). I prefer the Warm White lights over the brightness of the Day Light version. Ten lights total...have to buy two kits as the biggest kits only come with six lights. They do sell four light kits as well. I bought two six light kits so I’d have a couple of extra lights and the leads/wires in case any *s-wordt the bed on me in the future. Check ‘em out on Amazon. If you need any help, PM me...we’ll get ya hooked up. My lights are activated by a motion switch, when the door opens they immediately come on for four min’s unless the sensor detects any further motion (4 min timer in the motion sensor). They also sell the same light kits with a rocker switch if you prefer that.

Also installed a double gang receptacle box in the bottom of the safe to energize these, as well as a plug-in dehumidifier. You can see the power lead, etc in the bottom RH side in one of the pics...I’ll get them tucked away and no power wires/leads will be visible.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
11:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wasn't me I turn wrenches
My niece's husband likes to fawn over
This stuff
Lot of work him and my great nephew have a tri z they are going to do next.
Cool man. I think I remember the 350x was pretty powerful in its day? I don’t know *s-word about ATVs and such

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tryin’ to get ‘em nut to butt, stacked like cord wood in this 64-gun wide-body safe...20 so far. Had to pull the factory center vertical with pre-determined slots and rows top, and run Gun Storage Solutions’ Rifle Rods. Another dozen to add so space becomes a commodity real quick with scoped rifles, AR platforms, etc. I may leave the other dozen weapons where they are and make a three shelf system out of the original center vertical and shelves that came with the safe, to kill out the RH side, for some ammo, mags, handgun hangers, etc...got about 14” to play with left to right.

View attachment 273060
View attachment 273061
I had a gun safe before it was lost in a jonboat accident in the ohio river

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
10-4...TorchStar LED lights. Ran ten 12” LED 90 degree corner on the backside, hard strip lights (three each evenly spaced up the left/right hand side verticals, two each evenly spaced in the top and bottom. These are the 3000K Warm Lights...they offer a 5000K Day Light version (cool white). I prefer the Warm White lights over the brightness of the Day Light version. Ten lights total...have to buy two kits as the biggest kits only come with six lights. They do sell four light kits as well. I bought two six light kits so I’d have a couple of extra lights and the leads/wires in case any *s-wordt the bed on me in the future. Check ‘em out on Amazon. If you need any help, PM me...we’ll get ya hooked up. My lights are activated by a motion switch, when the door opens they immediately come on for four min’s unless the sensor detects any further motion (4 min timer in the motion sensor). They also sell the same light kits with a rocker switch if you prefer that.

Also installed a double gang receptacle box in the bottom of the safe to energize these, as well as a plug-in dehumidifier. You can see the power lead, etc in the bottom RH side in one of the pics...I’ll get them tucked away and no power wires/leads will be visible.

Awesome! My safe has 4 plugs already built in. It kinda boggles my mind why lights aren't standard in today's world. I do appreciate the info.