High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'd like to say I eloped with a good looking broad...

But I've just been punching a timecard. Keeping things Lowe's Safe in the lumber department. Lmao.

Cant even imagine the bs your having to put up with at work dealing with the public right now. Appreciate everything you guys do to keep chit going.

Have you had time to mess with the car? My Chevelle is in same spot its been for a year or better.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
4:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cant even imagine the bs your having to put up with at work dealing with the public right now. Appreciate everything you guys do to keep chit going.

Have you had time to mess with the car? My Chevelle is in same spot its been for a year or better.

Yeah, it's a different circus every day. Everyone is uptight because lumber prices are through the roof and lumber is still in short supply. I mainly deal with Pro Services so for the most part I deal with contractors, which is usually but not always better than dealing with the general public.

I got my hours cut back pretty hard this week because they are trying to make payroll budget. It sucks but in exchange for cutting my hours, they offered me a full time position in place of my seasonal position, so after this quarter ends I'm guaranteed a minimum of 40 hours plus a small raise and benefits. I think they were glad to find someone who has some product knowledge and is willing to actually do work.

But with the shortened hours, I'm finally getting some time to catch up on my own stuff. I haven't touched the car and I'm feeling kinda guilty about it, I'd like to get something done on it in the next week or so here. I'll definitely have pictures when I get around to it.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
4:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning All. Happy FriYAY!! I need this weekend, just wish it wasn’t going to be so busy.

Someone really needs to work on replacing their parking lot lights so as not to pollute the sky so much...

69612A9B-F1FB-4373-A00E-859EA4F962C7.jpeg

Some people sell the weirdest *s-worde. I wonder if this is what the lumbersexuals want now...

FB4CC65A-EA58-4554-8F55-612F2DEE9F06.jpeg