Not So Pro 3

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The boss and I both had dental insurance but neither plan covered orthodonture for the daughter

Totally out of pocket

He did a retainer to spread out his mouth for a year or so, that was $1600 and insurance covered that, now another $4800 and insurance will cover almost $2k of that. The rest is out of pocket, thankful that we can afford it, many could not.
I’m fortunate to have good medical, optical, and dental insurance

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We’re really good with everything but orthodontics. My limit is $1000 lifetime and T’s is $2500. Our co-pay on meds is about $5 for me and $0 for her, doesn’t matter the cost of the meds. Optical we’re $650/person every 2 years for eyewear plus tests. Of course T just picked out 2 new pair and they were double the insured amount.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I actually canceled my state retirement dental plan last fall because it was costing me $125 a month and whatever the dentist billed to the Boss's plan got paid and they never billed my plan so after talking to the dentist office billing person we decided it was redundant

We are way overinsured on medical too but my coverage is free, hers is free, and we both have to have medicare at our age so that comes out of SS

95% of our medical care and her prescriptions are all on base anyway and they are free

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, happy Tuesday. Just killed a skunk. Got too bold and started hanging out in the chicken area and hitting the feeder. Hated to do it, but next step is killing birds, so. Why won't the damn things just stay away? One less Mr Stinky in the world.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, happy Tuesday. Just killed a skunk. Got too bold and started hanging out in the chicken area and hitting the feeder. Hated to do it, but next step is killing birds, so. Why won't the damn things just stay away? One less Mr Stinky in the world.
Shoot it in the head with a .22?