Not So Pro 3

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
7:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys are aware that it's not necessarily the brand of truck you have but rather the act of putting dicks in your butthole that makes you gay, right?
It's not the brand, it's the squat. @dall tries to make it about the brand because he secretly likes squatted trucks.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are we taking bets on Dallas owning a Jeff Gordon jacket?
the only time he was a good race car driver was when he raced dirt cars before the nascar
once in nascar he wasnt worth a *s-word
kinda like all the drivers in nascar now

and no never had a jeff gordon anything

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening ghey dudge bashers and porcine purveyors.
I had to get a rental this morning while Ten Ton Tonya is getting a general-mandated makeover or 20.
One good thing i can attest to about Chevro-nationa-zus, they WILL continie to run and move with A LOT of codes being thrown.
Just have to dismiss about 18 codes every time you start it. Guess thats the norm these days.

Anywhooo, i picked up the rental and have tried to get comfy with it.
Seems to ride ok.
SIts fairly nice.
Does go-down-the-road things pretty ok.
20240430_145307.jpg

I HAVE NOT experienced any @dall like symptoms of wanting to chop off my outtie and install a ham wallet... so far....
But i have felt like my IQ dropped 20 points, and i suddenly have a craving for crayons...😆🤣
Andy, @Loony661 , is this normal, and wheres the best place to buy crayons on the cheap?
Do they sell "just red and just purpa" ones? Those are my favorite.😉

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
6:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to get a rental this morning while Ten Ton Tonya is getting a general-mandated makeover or 20.
One good thing i can attest to about Chevro-nationa-zus, they WILL continie to run and move with A LOT of codes being thrown.
Just have to dismiss about 18 codes every time you start it. Guess thats the norm these days.

Seems to ride ok.
SIts fairly nice.
View attachment 418009

I HAVE NOT experienced any @dall like symptoms of wanting to chop off my outtie and install a ham wallet... so far....
But i have felt like my IQ dropped 20 points, and i suddenly have a craving for crayons...😆🤣
Andy, @Loony661 , is this normal, and wheres the best place to buy crayons on the cheap?
Easy there big fella, you don’t want to OD on crayons on your first day. Start in easy.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Seems to ride ok.
SIts fairly nice.
View attachment 418009

All smack talk aside……they do make a nice truck. I had to use a buddy’s 2014 2500 Laramie(no megacab) with a 6.4 Hemi and it pulled our 5th wheel just fine. The 6.0 i had and the DMax i have now pull it mo betta though.

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas. Another round of moistures is here, in waves that visibility is rather reduced at times.
No rain here today even though it was expected. I’m sure the 15000 hockey fans gathering outside the arena to watch the game tonight are pretty happy about it too…