GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
get out of their before you get mugged

lol i almost got kicked out of that airport because one woman that worked for airport was picking on another that stuttered
the woman who stuttered was making a announcement and during that the other woman was making fun of her until i told her to shut up
she asked me what i said and i said it again and that we wanted to hear what she said
total silence from everyone

Yeah....but you're a dik. LOL
But a Dik that did the right thing.
So if a person has a massive heart attack and no heartbeat
They are not dead
That is what you are saying
Can’t be declared dead until there is not brain activity. Tamara was being treated in the hospital once and had no vitals, she wasn’t/ isn’t dead as her brain was still working and they were able to bring her back.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But a Dik that did the right thing.

Can’t be declared dead until there is not brain activity. Tamara was being treated in the hospital once and had no vitals, she wasn’t/ isn’t dead as her brain was still working and they were able to bring her back.
Iron worker fell off a trailer when we was building a new power plant and was brain dead for 2 months before the wife decided to pull his plug

Frosty morning unloading a trailer and slipped falling to the ground and head hit a rock
Life flight came to that job 4 times I think while I was there

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So if a person has a massive heart attack and no heartbeat
They are not dead
That is what you are saying
He is actually factually correct. While you had no heartbeat, and were on your way to being dead, you technically weren't dead. Close, but not dead. They can't bring someone back from being dead, just close to dead. You were close, but no cigar!

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He is actually factually correct. While you had no heartbeat, and were on your way to being dead, you technically weren't dead. Close, but not dead. They can't bring someone back from being dead, just close to dead. You were close, but no cigar!
Plenty of cigars here. Stop on by. The address is a few posts back