Not So Pro 3

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have exactly zero interest in owning anything newer than 1990 in a truck.
I could change the spark plugs in my 1966 1/2 ton Chevy with a 283 in about 10 minutes

One ratchet, one extension, no wobbles or flex or Asian guy with tiny hands, no blood loss, not even a skinned knuckle

Those truly were the days

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could change the spark plugs in my 1966 1/2 ton Chevy with a 283 in about 10 minutes

One ratchet, one extension, no wobbles or flex or Asian guy with tiny hands, no blood loss, not even a skinned knuckle

Those truly were the days
All the bells and whistles on new vehicles make them both overly expensive, and prone to failure. I'm in the market for a 1980 Ford Fairmont station wagon BTW.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All the bells and whistles on new vehicles make them both overly expensive, and prone to failure. I'm in the market for a 1980 Ford Fairmont station wagon BTW.
After some fuůking hippies stole that 66 pickup and drove it to California I got to drive the family 65 Belair wagon

Sherman the Tank

Got T boned in that once

I lost a front fender and the other car was totaled

Stout doesn’t begin to cover it

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My brother just crushed one(Brown Fairmont Wagon), It was needing put out of its misery, All rusty and heartless. There was a Blue Pacer sandwiched on top for company. The load (32 ton gross not net) went out last Monday.

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any full size half ton with the 3.0 diesel.
After I am done with this I get to remove on of those engines to replace the timing chain. It's at the back of the engine..
lol I wouldn’t own just half of a motor
My brother just crushed one, It was needing put out of its misery, All rusty and heartless. There was a Blue Pacer sandwiched on top for company. The load (32 ton gross not net) went out last Monday.
I like a good junkyard
Grew up playing and working in my uncles junkyard