Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys, looks like today is the last nice day, then the rain comes back, kids had there belt testing yesterday, daughter moved up to yellow belt & the little guy got his blue, after class, the instructor told me he wanted to move my daughter up to green since she kicks ass, but he didn't want to offend the other students & deal with *b-wordy parents.

I'd of thought a karate instructor would of had some balls. Guy sounds like a kunt.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And what example does that set for your kids, to hold them back because of others feelings?
Fùck that. Life isn't fair and everyone isn't equal on all aspects. That's life. Fùcking deal with it and carry on.
This butthurt mentality over every damn thing is completely ridiculous.

There's a flip side to the coin also,,,

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a call at 11am paul he's 92 his daughter had just taken his 95 year old wife to the hospital
First time he's called me in 10+ year's of living here he said something was beeping and he wasn't doing wellView attachment 414084
View attachment 414085
His 2006 detector it was much higher before i opened all the doors and windows
So i shut the propane heater off and got him outside
View attachment 414086View attachment 414087
I went and got a new detector
His wife has very high carbon monoxide levels and pneumonia and is septic hopefully she pulls through.
I told Paul to just use the electric heat and get a new propane heater
His son is with him now
They all had been feeling poorly for weeks their daughter watches them during the week their son does on weekends.
Last fall a woman i worked with lost her son to carbon monoxide poisoning
His first night in his new house he'd just bought he turned on the furnace and it killed him he was about 25 or so.
Unbelievably
Paul and his son he's 60 are still using the defective propane heater
Costs to much to replace they said.
So 200.00 is worth risking their lives over.
His wife had high levels of poison
Paul said he was going to return the 2006 carbon monoxide detector he found the receipt
I did all i could do i talked to the daughter she takes care of everything and is with the mother in the hospital.
Hopefully she gets them straightened out when she gets home
He gave each of the three kids about 90k each as inheritance recently and split up all the properties.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And what example does that set for your kids, to hold them back because of others feelings?
Fùck that. Life isn't fair and everyone isn't equal on all aspects. That's life. Fùcking deal with it and carry on.
This butthurt mentality over every damn thing is completely ridiculous.
Bingo.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
3:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
4:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've not at all concerned about it being "perfect". Just don't want to lose stuff thru the rust holes.....so some welding was done.

Can't find rockers that actually fit the Bullnose. So some remodeling was done. Nothing fancy.

That's how my green and white OBS F150 started... just wanted it to be solid... then it spiraled out of hand.

Are the bullnose rockers different than the later bricknose and OBS rockers?