Not So Pro 3

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Already looked at the frame, it is ok-good. My dad has a 2004 Chevy Colorado, that frame has lots of cracks and holes, he’s still driving it. Last summer I looked at a 90’s GMC half ton for sale, and I was able to stick my hand through the frame with room to spare, not kidding.

My other grandma has a backup camera on her Chevy Equinox, yet still backed into my uncles new RAM 1500

Looking great!

I also have eczema.
You need some of this, can serve double dutyIMG_8632.png

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most hated mower to work on or warranty by where my wife works, they were told by husky they had to handle the riders, z-turns and snow blowers if they still wanted to sell saws. Needless to say they weren’t disappointed when they discontinued a bunch if not all of it.
lol shows that even husky knows their stuff is junk
Nothing bothers me, have ten backup cameras if you want. Believe it or not, trucks can be used to haul things without a trailer, back when trucks had beds, and not the flat trend out there now. I am sure someday, one of the flatbed truck owners is going to realize that a bed is more useful.
I can haul more than a regular bed on my flatbed
When I put side boards on
So don’t try saying that *s-word lol
I lived in the northeast for the first 51 years, also did some high performance driving instruction with Audi and Bmw clubs. We even put on winter driving schools. I am well versed in winter driving, also, all season tire suck at everything. Always had a set of winter tires for anything that drove in snow. Bosch abs has always been the least intrusive abs, you could threshold brake without engaging it.

Stability control is a sore spot for me, I understand why it exists, but it interferes with driver control, and none of them can be turned off, and have it stay off. My wife's Honda traction control, but I don't track it, so it doesn't bother me. Lol
Sounds like you have a lot of sore spots lol
But those spots should be calloused lol
Isn’t that what you have ?
At least it’s just pins and bushings, for awhile gm was gluing the door hinges on and they were falling off in hot weather. Imagine the look on the owners face when they opened the door and it fell off
Pictures
Because the trucks I have now are welded on and they have a backing plate inside the door also
Work van, all season tires, no snow removal, hills. Is it really that hard to understand?
Just proves that you are not the professional driver because in mass it is pretty flat
Drove through there when it was snowing to go to Maine

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wife told me last night we need a Cadillac CT4 Blackwing for pleasure driving. I asked her if that is where we take the sandpaper dent puller and drive around……..she didn’t get it and i didn’t explain.

I said i’ll buy one and you can use it, furthering her confusion🤣

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wife told me last night we need a Cadillac CT4 Blackwing for pleasure driving. I asked her if that is where we take the sandpaper dent puller and drive around……..she didn’t get it and i didn’t explain.
I don’t quite understand the joke that your wife didn’t understand. I know before I said I hated tech, and that’s true, but if I won the lottery for millions I’d buy some new cars, the Cadillac Blackwing being one of them.

Reactions: Lnk

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That cold/flu thing going around. Talk to a guy that's working on the airport expansion project and he said they've got a lot of guys off because of this bug that's going around.
2 weeks ago when I had it, I caught hell from Dall. But you get it, and crickets… lol