Not So Pro 3

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone here ever use Wesco boots before? If so, how does the rebuild process/payment stuff work?

I sent a set in for a rebuild, got a call confirming what I wanted done to them, and got emailed a sales order listing the work but no mention of when/how payment was to be made. I've sat on it for a month waiting on an update but I'm thinking I should give them a call and see what's up.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone here ever use Wesco boots before? If so, how does the rebuild process/payment stuff work?

I sent a set in for a rebuild, got a call confirming what I wanted done to them, and got emailed a sales order listing the work but no mention of when/how payment was to be made. I've sat on it for a month waiting on an update but I'm thinking I should give them a call and see what's up.

Call them, ya can't wear your sandals forever. Gonna need yer boots back at some point.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
11:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Give them a ring, won't hurt anything. Been awhile since I had a pair rebuilt. Need to do it again, but I am still waiting on my new ones I ordered September 2022. They have been being built for over 2 months now, originally going to be delivered in December. If I remember correctly they will call after they complete the rebuild.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does that go for weed too?
You want to visit? Missouri has full recreational use. I bid off my route that I ran for almost 12 and a half years, hard on my customers and myself. I had to take care of the stress levels of trying to take care of all the problems with work and home, so I stepped back to an easier route for now. One of the places I deliver to now is a grow facility with processing on location. I can smell it from almost a mile away when the wind is right.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You want to visit? Missouri has full recreational use. I bid off my route that I ran for almost 12 and a half years, hard on my customers and myself. I had to take care of the stress levels of trying to take care of all the problems with work and home, so I stepped back to an easier route for now. One of the places I deliver to now is a grow facility with processing on location. I can smell it from almost a mile away when the wind is right.
I'm ok. I was actually asking for The Bubba. He likes the Devil's lettuce.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There's like 1000 other towns you could of selected, but you chose Sheboygan. Unreal.....

My Dad used to tell a joke every time we drove by Sheboygan.

I probably heard the fugging joke 100 times in my first 12 years on this planet.

Do you know how they got the name for this town?

Indians were camped out here, right over on the shores of that lake.

Chief had 9 sons, he came out of the teepee, after his wife gave birth.

To announce to the tribe, she boy again, that's how this town got it's name.

I think by the 101th time I heard that joke, I asked if there was another route to uncle Roy's house we could take, just so I didn't have to hear that joke ever again. I got a fat lip, for speaking up.....

You could of picked, fond du lac, oshkosh, green bay, etc, etc, but you picked sheboygan.

Now I have another Dad joke to annoy my kids with when we drive past Sheboygan headed up north. Thanks for that 😆