Country flag

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
2:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We did not find the deer. I don’t think he hit any vitals. We tracked until we lost blood in the neighbors apple orchard. I continued on making circles and looking down rows. ..Unfortunate, and he’s still bummed, but that’s hunting sometimes.
I found it this morning.
IMG_0377.jpeg
@USMC615 looky here

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What did he do to you?
It was maybe my second or third week solo, I stopped for the night at a Flying J in Bowman SC, place was jam packed and there was literally one parking spot left. It was a tight spot to begin with and I was driving a loaded spread axle with no dump valve. But I was out of hours and didn't want to park on the road so it was my only option. It took me several pull ups to get in straight, but it wasn't embarrassingly bad. While I was backing in, some 600 pound life super trucker thought it was funny watching the rookie struggle, so he wobbled out of his truck and sat there and laughed the whole time while I backed. After I got the truck parked I walked up to fatass and told him to dig his dick out from his fat rolls and go *f-word himself. He didny say anything, just walked away and got in his truck.

Next morning, I got up at 3:30 to be on the road at 4AM. Fueled the truck and pulled up to the line to go inside and get the receipt. While I was inside, supertrucker or one of his friends must've been watching, because someone went in my truck, released the brake and it rolled about 150 feet until it hit the curb. Luckily it didn't hit anything or anyone. When I first came out and saw it I panicked and thought I forgot to set my brake, but I know I wouldn't have done that, and even if I had, the truck would've rolled the second I took my foot off the brake. The giveaway was that my clock was running. So they started my e-log to waste a few minutes off my clock too. I knew my clock wasn't running when I went inside, that was when I knew for sure someone was in the truck.

Fortunately nothing got damaged, load didn't shift, and no one got hurt. I never told the company about it, they probably would've just blamed me for starting it. But yeah after that, I stopped staying at truck stops overnight. I've heard of other crazy stuff happening and people not even knowing why. Pins getting pulled, air lines being cut, tires being slashed. Truckers will *f-word with each other and not in a funny way.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was maybe my second or third week solo, I stopped for the night at a Flying J in Bowman SC, place was jam packed and there was literally one parking spot left. It was a tight spot to begin with and I was driving a loaded spread axle with no dump valve. But I was out of hours and didn't want to park on the road so it was my only option. It took me several pull ups to get in straight, but it wasn't embarrassingly bad. While I was backing in, some 600 pound life super trucker thought it was funny watching the rookie struggle, so he wobbled out of his truck and sat there and laughed the whole time while I backed. After I got the truck parked I walked up to fatass and told him to dig his dick out from his fat rolls and go *f-word himself. He didny say anything, just walked away and got in his truck.

Next morning, I got up at 3:30 to be on the road at 4AM. Fueled the truck and pulled up to the line to go inside and get the receipt. While I was inside, supertrucker or one of his friends must've been watching, because someone went in my truck, released the brake and it rolled about 150 feet until it hit the curb. Luckily it didn't hit anything or anyone. When I first came out and saw it I panicked and thought I forgot to set my brake, but I know I wouldn't have done that, and even if I had, the truck would've rolled the second I took my foot off the brake. The giveaway was that my clock was running. So they started my e-log to waste a few minutes off my clock too. I knew my clock wasn't running when I went inside, that was when I knew for sure someone was in the truck.

Fortunately nothing got damaged, load didn't shift, and no one got hurt. I never told the company about it, they probably would've just blamed me for starting it. But yeah after that, I stopped staying at truck stops overnight. I've heard of other crazy stuff happening and people not even knowing why. Pins getting pulled, air lines being cut, tires being slashed. Truckers will *f-word with each other and not in a funny way.
That is some fked up child chit. someone could have gotten killed. He probably barely managed to climb into the cab to do it being 600lbs

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The tl;dr version. He said he was going to the ATM to get you $20 for the blowjob you just gave him and instead he just left?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The rain quit so me and the wife went into town to the Jewish food festival.
Good food and great people.
Saw the rabbi and a catholic priest eating and talking together.
They even let my southern baptist redneck ass hang out and eat too much.
As it should be.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My sickly old ass went and cut up a rather large red oak today. Got two trucks loaded with split wood and decided that I'd had enough. I'm feeling a lot better, but still not great.

I used @SOS Ridgerider 6100 for a tank of fuel. I got it tuned real nice, but I'm not sure it will hold a tune. We're gonna cut again next Sunday, and I'll use it again.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dogs are groomed, going to cut a couple of pines for the goats. Fuggin tired. Fed the deer too. Cleaned up a bunch of chit. Going to fug off after this. Just remembered I am on call this week. Ugh!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a good day
I ran my late friend's range
To get everyone ready for hunting season IMG_20231112_130036.jpg
IMG_20231112_130151.jpg
Great nephew's girlfriend got her ruger american .243 and mossberg atr .350 legend lined up
She did excellent at 100yds
IMG_20231112_115054.jpg
And we shot a lot of pistols
IMG_20231112_134305.jpg
After shooting my gun's
She wants a tx.22 compact and a gx 4 she liked it better than my shield plus
They prefer the red dots I don't.
one guy had a new from Cabela's Bushnell 3x9x50mm with stuck cross hairs he wasted half a box of 7mm mag trying to line it up.

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

And people wonder why I don’t like people
The tl;dr version. He said he was going to the ATM to get you $20 for the blowjob you just gave him and instead he just left?
Lmao Gfy
My sickly old ass went and cut up a rather large red oak today. Got two trucks loaded with split wood and decided that I'd had enough. I'm feeling a lot better, but still not great.

I used @SOS Ridgerider 6100 for a tank of fuel. I got it tuned real nice, but I'm not sure it will hold a tune. We're gonna cut again next Sunday, and I'll use it again.
I’d have the bull make a mess on it before sending it back to him

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon slackers and jackers. Omelette breakfast today with the sal. 337 omelettes made to order. Vets and active members meals were covered by the auxiliary. Not sure how many of those meals there were out of that number but I did see quite a few I knew and thanked them for their service. Yard work done and ribs on the smoker. Going to go full Dallas the rest of the day now.