High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
problem is, same people who *b-word about “big government” and taxes and states rights and *s-word are the same ones *b-wordin about the feds not doing enough to secure the border. it literally makes no sense.

I think people *b-word more about how their taxes are spent.

Our government funded a program at Stanford University to the tune of 13 million dollars to see if male honey bees can be homosexual...like any sane rational person gives a fukk...the wasteful spending is mind numbing.

There's 1000s of examples.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
i pay plenty in taxes probably more than most here because i dont have kids for deductions and i make decent money
probably more than most think i do
but why should i pay for someone else from another country here illegally to get housing and other stuff handed to them ?
ones that are ok with giving illegals a place to live and other stuff such as food and phones are the ones who doesnt understand money and taxes or they dont pay taxes

why couldnt that money help the homeless instead
We could throw every dollar we could at the homeless problem and it won't fix it. California throws money at it every year..look at it..

Name something the government throws money at all the time that's productive and efficient..

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We could throw every dollar we could at the homeless problem and it won't fix it. California throws money at it every year..look at it..

Name something the government throws money at all the time that's productive and efficient..
Well, we do know the gender status of those bees. I'm just sayin'

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think people *b-word more about how their taxes are spent.

Our government funded a program at Stanford University to the tune of 13 million dollars to see if male honey bees can be homosexual...like any sane rational person gives a fukk...the wasteful spending is mind numbing.

There's 1000s of examples.
so because some things are dumb that means other things shouldnt be funded by taxes? thats some of the most flawed logic ive ever heard of dude.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
so because some things are dumb that means other things shouldnt be funded by taxes? thats some of the most flawed logic ive ever heard of dude.

Sure other things should be funded by taxes., that's why we pay them.

I have tons of questions for the people that spend my tax money..like why some of the roads I drive look like the endured conflict in Baghdad for 10 years.

I never said they didn't custard.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ive lived in california. ive talked to homeless people on santa monica beach. you know why they are there? not because of californias failed policies or whatever. its because if ur gonna be homeless, you should be homeless in a place with spectacular weather.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
ive lived in california. ive talked to homeless people on santa monica beach. you know why they are there? not because of californias failed policies or whatever. its because if ur gonna be homeless, you should be homeless in a place with spectacular weather.

I completely agree, I'd rather be homeless in Santa Monica than under a bridge in Cleveland on a January night.