USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The cap has too much Kosher salt on it. That's where I pile up all the rub that didn't stick.
Well look at it dis away, a two’fer…all dat sodium will get the ol’ blood pressure off the chain waiting on the arteries to clog.

…think I’m smellin’ a win win!

I’m gonna crank up some ol’ ribs here in a bit and let ‘em roll low n’ slow on the 26” Weber for a while, then glaze ‘em/finish ‘em off with some good ol’ Bullseye Original sauce. Baked beans doctored up with plenty of bacon and 1.5lbs of ground beef, some tater salad, and a pack of Hawaiian King sweet rolls. Dat‘s the game plan around this joint.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The cap has too much Kosher salt on it. That's where I pile up all the rub that didn't stick.
ive never been able to handle the salty taste

but as you noticed
jason loves the salty taste
Well look at it dis away, a two’fer…all dat sodium will get the ol’ blood pressure off the chain waiting on the arteries to clog.

…think I’m smellin’ a win win!

I’m gonna crank up some ol’ ribs here in a bit and let ‘em roll low n’ slow on the 26” Weber for a while, then glaze ‘em/finish ‘em off with some good ol’ Bullseye Original sauce. Baked beans doctored up with plenty of bacon and 1.5lbs of ground beef, some tater salad, and a pack of Hawaiian King sweet rolls. Dat‘s the game plan around this joint.
pictures or it didnt happen

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just got out and tapped the mfer with my foot and asked him if he was alright and what the fukk he was doing, the dude just got up and walked away..got me..

If you had been in Milwaukee the dude would have tried to chew your leg off in his bath salts induced feeding frenzy.